Runway Cleared for Javonte Brown Ferguson | The Boneyard

Runway Cleared for Javonte Brown Ferguson

C

Chief00

As Chief advocated weeks ago, the runway has been cleared for Javonte Brown Ferguson. Thanks the coaches working behind the scenes and for all who brought awareness to this issue, and making success possible.
#TrustInTheGrind

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chief00

I know that you know that I know...

Chiefin' ain't easy.

Many team members returned to campus 6/19 and now the Javonte Brown Ferguson success. So the coaching staff is getting some key wins, in a tough environment, with a little help from their friends.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Never underestimate the power of a single man holding strong to his convictions. I suggest some of you need to revisit the movie 12 angry men.

C

Chief00

"is there any victory lap chief won't take? - @Mano "

-Michael Scott
-intlzncster​

Chief will accept your premise only to make a point. You need victories before having victory laps, so it’s unfamiliar ground for you.

Reaction Score
Just one of the modest and humble voices supporting the coaching staff and putting pressure on the academic bureaucrats/politicians to act. A team effort. Thank you all.

Hang in there, Chief, and don't let the sniveling, mocking, ne'er do wells get you down! They have no sense of humor and must lie awake all night conjuring up insults to hurl at you.
Now, get Riley, Johnson and Hunter for us and they'll be groveling at your feet begging for more insights.

Reaction Score
You need to expand your “like” circle. The same tired small circle that likes each other’s posts - LOL
Ignore the noise Chief. Professionals like yourself grind and wave the haters good bye

Reaction Score
Chief will accept your premise only to make a point. You need victories before having victory laps, so it’s unfamiliar ground for you.
Chief you shouldn't be a hedge fund manager by day (providing coaching level insider info), then turn into a penny stock trader (arguing with us peons) at night.

We are Cesspoolers down here, either stick (i.e. post) and move, or stick around and risk being knocked down (to our level). As you know Yarders are known to fight dirty,

Just post what you know and let the rest go.

C

Chief00

Chief you shouldn't be a hedge fund manager by day (providing coaching level insider info), then turn into a penny stock trader (arguing with us peons) at night.

We are Cesspoolers down here, either stick (i.e. post) and move, or stick around and risk being knocked down (to our level). As you know Yarders are known to fight dirty,

Just post what you know and let the rest go.

Chief always Is a man of the people, but you have some valid points.

Reaction Score
Chief always Is a man of the people, but you have some valid points.
IMO...Some folks are blessed with chess-playing skills..Some folks are simply checkers-players..You know who you are..LOL..So Chief.. Just keep on playing chess and "schooling" the checkers crowd..Generally speaking.. Chess players tend to have a sense of humor. and have that unique ability to be able to laugh at themselves..

Last edited:

borninansonia

Neandertal
Reaction Score
I come here looking for distractions from my work and life with the virus. Chief provides interesting distractions,
Thank you Chief.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom