Rocket Watts? | Page 20 | The Boneyard

Rocket Watts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If Whaley and Polley had left this offseason and two dudes named Paley and Wolley came in with their exact skill sets, this entire board would be over the moon with how we crushed the transfer portal. I get that we still have holes in the roster, but outside of 4-5 teams in the country that can be said about anyone. Trust in Hurley.
LOL - great post @PAHusky

It’s so true...the “transfers” that we added are the Big East Defensive POY and Big East 6th Man of the Year. Hurley recruited them back for an additional year and deserves a ton of credit for this. Without Whaley and Polley, we are significantly weaker.

Last edited:

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
There has to be middle ground between, we're never going to score points again, and we're the deepest team in the big east and everyone is going to step up and improve.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
LOL - great post @PAHusky

It’s so true...the “transfers” that we added are the Big East Defensive POY and Big East 6th Man of the Year. Hurley recruited them back for an additional year and deserves a ton of credit for this. Without Whaley and Polley, we are significantly weaker.
Plus, this thread just rocketed to Page 20.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
There has to be middle ground between, we're never going to score points again, and we're the deepest team in the big east and everyone is going to step up and improve.
Yeah - "So long as we can protect the ball, make defensive stops, and hit our late game free throws, the other team will never catch up when we have a lead in the final 6 minutes."

Reaction Score
Are you suggesting those are mutually exclusive opinions? Here?

Reaction Score
Curious where he ends up. UConn seems to be out, Michigan State beat reporters have said a return is out, Kentucky has added a lot of guards recently

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Zero idea... heard 100% 3 weeks ago for us... that seems like 5% today
Think this dragged out to long for a UConn to come out on top. I had actually forgotten about him as have others.

I think UConn chances are slim to none

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
If not UConn, who is recruiting Rocket? He seems to play it close to the vest.

Is the Amore tweet about staff being content with current roster the only reason for us to believe we’re out on Rocketman? Not a shot at Dom.. but in that tweet he also said the assistant search was still ongoing when I think most of us boneyarders knew Murray was locked up

Reaction Score
If not UConn, who is recruiting Rocket? He seems to play it close to the vest.

Is the Amore tweet about staff being content with current roster the only reason for us to believe we’re out on Rocketman? Not a shot at Dom.. but in that tweet he also said the assistant search was still ongoing when I think most of us boneyarders knew Murray was locked up
The only schools I have seen as options are a return to MSU, Kentucky, DePaul, and UConn, but I agree that his transfer has been very quiet.

I personally think DePaul could be a very good fit for him, but I don’t know the extent to which they are recruiting him either.

Last edited:

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Agreed, the Blue Demons seem like a good fit, let’s see what happens

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
One thing is we know this staff knows how to keep their mouths shut...so who knows

Reaction Score
Looking at twitter, looks like he is committing to his new school on Friday. Depaul seems to be the fanbase thats tweeting at him the most if that is any indication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom