RIP Yags | Page 3 | The Boneyard

RIP Yags

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
My town has Narcan stations outside buildings where young people would frequent like the town library.
I don't know how to feel about that. On one hand it is a nice proactive move by your town, but on the other hand it is one heck of a statement of the extent of the opioid crisis in this country.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Willingness to help is the biggest first step.
Agree, but you have to know your limitations. In the area that I live qualified first responders are readily available. I view my very limited role, if any, as keeping people stable until they can get there. But I do see how, potentially, Narcan could be a part of that.

Reaction Score
Wow August I'm really sorry to hear about your brother.

August, do you know what's the purpose behind leasing stuff with fentanyl? Is it just a create a product that gives a different or stronger high? Is it to create a product that is more addictive? Is it just being used to stretch other drugs? I don't see the logic behind it, but there must be some because it is endemic.
Drug dealers are always trying to create a new drug to get more customers.

I was one of the first ones on the New Haven green when this went down. Same philosophy but guy was passing out K2. It was like a scene out of the walking dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom