RIP Walter “Fritz” Mondale | The Boneyard

RIP Walter “Fritz” Mondale

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Walter Mondale, VP to Jimmy Carter passed away yesterday. I had the pleasure of meeting him at a non- political family event when he was VP elect. He and his wife were close friends of my wife’s aunt and uncle, the uncle was a higher up in the DC political media. I can say that I slept in the same bed as Mondale, but not at the same time. A really down to earth good guy. He would’ve made a fine pres. He was defeated by Reagan and has the distinction of having the first female running mate, Geraldine Ferraro. RIP.

Last edited:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Walter Mondale, VP to Jimmy Carter passed away yesterday. I had the pleasure of meeting him at a non- political event family event pwhen he was VP elect. He and his wife were close friends of my wife’s aunt and uncle, the uncle was a higher up in the DC political media. I can say that I slept in the same bed as Mondale, but not at the same time. A really down to earth good guy. He would’ve made a fine pres. He was defeated by Reagan and has the distinction of having the first female running mate, Geraldine Ferraro. RIP.
A fine man , not at all flashy, but goodhearted and optimistic. Wish we still grew them that way! I was glad when he lived long enough to see a female VP.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom