RIP Andre Braugher | The Boneyard

RIP Andre Braugher

Reaction Score
1000002446.gif

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I told my wife over the weekend, that I would love to find somewhere I could stream Homicide: Life on the Streets, because it was so much better than most of what's on these days. I got busy and didn't search it out, but to learn now of Andre's passing just seemed so surreal. One of my all time favorite actors.

Reaction Score
I told my wife over the weekend, that I would love to find somewhere I could stream Homicide: Life on the Streets, because it was so much better than most of what's on these days. I got busy and didn't search it out, but to learn now of Andre's passing just seemed so surreal. One of my all time favorite actors.
I have the whole series on DVD - mat have to re-watch. That was a great series.

Reaction Score
He did die way too young. I loved him in Brooklyn Nine-nine. I also liked a series that was only on for a couple years with Ray Romano and Scott Bakula called "Men of a Certain Again". He played the son of a retire LA Laker running an auto dealership.

Reaction Score
Same. I'll probably watch a few highlights tonight (Three Men & Adena, Black & Blue, Work Related) & then a full rewatch.

Time to watch Glory again as well.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Life is short.

He was really good in Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I liked him in Primal Fear too. I am lukewarm on Homicide as a show. I may watch a couple of episodes again at some point, but that show felt like it was drowning in its own self-importance.

Reaction Score
One of those actors that, while you didn't watch the show/movie just for him, was always good in his role. He starred in one of my favorite, underrated movies, Frequency, with Jim Caviezel and Dennis Quaid.

Reaction Score
Stremio + Torrentio + a Debrid service (All Debrid or Real-Debrid - ~$30/year)

Reaction Score
He was good in everything he was in. Have been binge watching House MD and had forgot about him playing House's therapist.

Reaction Score
I used to see him all the time at the local deli I used to go to when living in Jersey over 20 years ago. He was a really nice person and a truly great actor. He could've been a bigger star but he chose the quiet life. I'll always remember him most for Homicide. RIP Andre Braugher.

Reaction Score
I just started re-watching "Men of a Certain Again" which is currently on Max. Good show and Andre is excellent in the show and won multiple best supporting actor awards. I last watched it back in 2011 but the show never built a large audience on TNT.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Awesome actor. Way too young.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I always liked Brooklyn 99 more than most.

Loved the Pontiac Bandit episodes.

Scully and Hitchcock are great too.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That makes you one of the few people that can watch Homicide these days. It's not streaming anywhere.

Reaction Score
That makes you one of the few people that can watch Homicide these days. It's not streaming anywhere.
I go to auctions and pick up stuff for resale on Ebay. It was part of a lot of DVD's I bought, also got the whole Sopranos series. Spent $50, sold the ones I didn't want on ebay for almost $200.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom