ridiculously addictive you tube clips | Page 7 | The Boneyard

ridiculously addictive you tube clips

Reaction Score
I may have shared this already but the “look at this cat” meme trending reminded me of my favorite vine of all-time.

Reaction Score
Not YouTube, but every time I chose to watch this, I watch it at least ten times in a row.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Thought this was hilarious

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
More great stuff from Rick Beato.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
More great stuff from Rick Beato.

I love Rick, but I must protest on behalf of my adopted city. You can't have this list w/o "The Rapper" by The Jaggerz, fronted by Pittsburgh icon Donny Iris.

Also wondering about Rick's tastes here. Several of those songs were immediate "turn the dial" tunes soon as you heard the first notes. Other notable omissions would be "Ride Captain Ride", "KungFu Fighting", and any number of disco hits.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I love Rick, but I must protest on behalf of my adopted city. You can't have this list w/o "The Rapper" by The Jaggerz, fronted by Pittsburgh icon Donny Iris.

Also wondering about Rick's tastes here. Several of those songs were immediate "turn the dial" tunes soon as you heard the first notes. Other notable omissions would be "Ride Captain Ride", "KungFu Fighting", and any number of disco hits.
Ride Captain RIde is an all time great song.

Kung fighting has staying power.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score

Ride Captain Ride and Kung Fighting are indeed notable omissions. I think he's trying to cover more than just rock genres. The 80's list is worse. Some obvious choices, but the ranking is a bit weird.
Ride Captain RIde is an all time great song.

Kung fighting has staying power.
A friend of mine who lives in NOLA was talking about a live performance of it that blew his mind last week. Just some band covering, but in NOLA some of those bands are really good and creative.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
@August_West one of the things I was watching during lunch were reaction videos to Chicago playing 24 or 6 to 4 live at Tanglewood in 1970. Minds completely blown by Terry Kath's solo, the drums and the horns. The drum part is more amazing on Make me Smile.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
@August_West one of the things I was watching during lunch were reaction videos to Chicago playing 24 or 6 to 4 live at Tanglewood in 1970. Minds completely blown by Terry Kath's solo, the drums and the horns. The drum part is more amazing on Make me Smile.

Terry Kath blew Hendrix’s mind . ( seriously , Jimi said “ Terry Kath is best guitarist in universe”)

I can’t argue with jimi

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Terry Kath blew Hendrix’s mind . ( seriously , Jimi said “ Terry Kath is best guitarist in universe”)

I can’t argue with jimi
There is an interview up on Youtube of the Chicago Sax player (James Pankow) talking about early days, and how Hendrix saw them at the Whisky a Go-Go in LA. He asked them to come on tour and open for him. So they jumped at that. He talks about how both Terry and Jimi were shy, and were impressed with each other, but had trouble talking about it. They were primed to record together when Jimi died.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I was watching some bar pizza videos as I'm still trying to perfect my technique, and as the last one was focused on the North Shore, this other vid came up about North Shore beef sandwiches, something I was surprised to not know about given I spent two years in Quincy.

I find myself watching a fairly benign video on different takes on the beef sandwich and then this happens:

One of the stars of that vid, BP Hammers, could give Davey Pageviews a run for his money as evidenced by this TikTok review.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I was watching some bar pizza videos as I'm still trying to perfect my technique, and as the last one was focused on the North Shore, this other vid came up about North Shore beef sandwiches, something I was surprised to not know about given I spent two years in Quincy.

I find myself watching a fairly benign video on different takes on the beef sandwich and then this happens:

One of the stars of that vid, BP Hammers, could give Davey Pageviews a run for his money as evidenced by this TikTok review.

Well Quincy is south shore if anything, so north shore is enemy territory. I’ve now lived in metro Boston since 1999 and I learned about the north shore roast beef sandwiches last year. I like roast beef sandwiches but prefer them au jus style rather than the “three way”.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Well Quincy is south shore if anything, so north shore is enemy territory.
Since I came there as a non-native, territory meant nothing to me. I went all over, but never heard of these things. I cross river bridges in Pittsburgh too.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Achilles last stand live at Knebworth 1979 .The degree of difficulty to play this live the band’s commitment is on full display. This is why Led Zeppelin is what they are .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom