Report Card vs Oregon | The Boneyard

Report Card vs Oregon

Reaction Score
T. Newton- 9.5: This kid has guts. His lights out early play allowed everyone else to settle into their game.
D. Clingan- 9.0: Holy shhhhhiiiieeet! What a game for the TRUE Freshman. Matches up much better with guys his size. 8 Rebounds/4 blocks/2 steals!
J. Calcaterra- 9.0: I couldn't have been more wrong about this surfer bro. He played fantastic defense tonight, against some of the most athletic freaks in the country. That shot is wet wet. Even tacked on 4 assists!
J. Hawkins- 8.0: Shooters shoot. Didn't get down on himself early and it paid off. I want this man shooting 14 3's every game. Pesky defense I might add.
A. Sanago- 8.0: Ran into some foul trouble but all around had a very sound game. Nice to know that 3 ball is going to be a thing this season.
A. Karaban- 7.5: As many of our guys did tonight, he stayed in his lane and let the game come to him.
N. Alleyne- 7.5: Also found himself in foul trouble. His jumper off the dribble is very impressive. May need to turn to it more often to close out halves/games.
A. Jackson- 7.0: Still shaking off that rust. Overall, a positive impact. His defensive presence is imposing. Did I use that word right? Imposing?
H. Diarra- 5.0: Need to recalibrate that sniper.

Player of the Match- T. Newton: What an addition to this team. Who in the world would have pinned him for 23 pts tonight?!
Match notes- You talk about having good team culture. . . and then there's Oregon. The coaching staff have our guys ready for this weekend. Exciting times.

Reaction Score
Love your positivity here but Andre definitely didn’t have a 7.0 performance last night. Bonehead passes and bad fouls gave me flashbacks to early last year. I’m attributing his performance thus far to getting rid of the rust but this team needs him to cut down on the mistakes. Also, he drove to the basket once last night. He got to the line but couldn’t convert, but that’s beside the point. Many here believe his handle, speed and athleticism allow him to blow by defenders. He didn’t do it last year and he needs to start doing it a lot more frequently this season. That 3pt percentage last year was a mirage.

Reaction Score
Pretty good result with AS/NA/AK/AJ having ok games.. Three ball was dropping on shots that were generally uncontested.. Hawk recovered from cold shooting to have a strong game.. Joey/DC showed up..And Newton looked like his was chillin' with his dudes down at the park playin' pickup. Very relaxed and in rhythm.

Time to roll over the Tide.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
I still don't get why AJ will drive into the lane, dodge two dudes, have an open shot/dunk and then just STOP. Take a damn shot man.

I love the guy and his motor but unless he's 100% on... I'm not sure how much I really want him on the floor right now. I hate that I wrote that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom