Rentschler 10 Year Coin | The Boneyard

Rentschler 10 Year Coin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just got my 10 Year Rentschler Coin ...

Tails2.jpg

Reaction Score
Got mine.Really? Ward could've given these out to fans at the first game.Kinda lame for season ticket holders.

Reaction Score
What would you have preferred?
Seriously.How long before this coin with the cheap plastic holder vanishes off your desk within a short period of time? I'm happy with just being recognized as a season ticket holder since the Rent opened up.;)

Reaction Score
Seriously.How long before this coin with the cheap plastic holder vanishes off your desk within a short period of time? I'm happy with just being recognized as a season ticket holder since the Rent opened up.;)

It was a serious question... Didn't know if you had something else in mind. The "challenge coin" concept is a nice gesture. No win situation.

Hell - I'd be happy if they had a show and tell of Shenkman/Burton complex for only season ticket holders but that's just me (and I know it would be a logistics nightmare if 15k+ showed up).

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
What would you have preferred?

Mr. Manuel should be on the phone every waking moment begging for a bid into a new conference. He should be parlaying our invaluable WBB championship for a way to the Pac 12.

No...instead he's eating doughnuts, initiating 20 minutes of anticipation (I still don't find those two jokes funny) and playing around with commerative coins for loyal ticket purchasers. :rolleyes:

He's not doing his job. He's playing Chinese triangle football with Herbst. I know it. On the brightside, he can flick a folded piece of notebook paper all the way across his faulted ceiling office. ;)

Reaction Score
I think it's awesome and unexpected. And it is well designed and produced. I love mine! Did all Season Ticket holders get it or just the ones who have been there since 2003.

Seriously, can't figure out how this pisses people off.

Reaction Score
Hell - I'd be happy if they had a show and tell of Shenkman/Burton complex for only season ticket holders but that's just me (and I know it would be a logistics nightmare if 15k+ showed up).

It's awesome.

But I do like the coin.

Reaction Score
I don't mind this gift at all, but I will add I got a very similar looking key chain from the state of ct, when I hit ten years employment. I think that's what it was for. Again, I like it and my wife (really liked it) promptly put it over the fireplace (I was going to take it to work), but I don't get the well designed and produced angle. Pretty generic, but a nice sentimental acknowledgement of the fans.

Reaction Score
People do realize that they had a coin you could buy for the Rentschler opening day game right? Sort of make sense to keep that going
35815_783061705991_3920364_n.jpg

Ill get a better picture when I get home

Reaction Score
Got mine yesterday too. I like it. It is nice to be acknowledged as a 10 year season ticket holder. I also appreciate the $10 off coupon to the husky shop.

As for giving them out at the games, there is no guarantee that everyone entering will be a season ticket holder.

Reaction Score
Got mine. Nice coin. Don't understand those complaining. Its better than nothing, and at least a gesture of appreciation. Only downside is you realize its been a long (fun) battle and we seem to be back to ground zero.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Got mine.Really? Ward could've given these out to fans at the first game.Kinda lame for season ticket holders.

My girlfriend asked me for my ticket stub to the Indiana game. I said sure, not being much for memorabilia. A few months later for my birthday, she gave me a beautiful photo of the Rent at night with the ticket stub all nicely matted in a 18" X 24" (or so) frame. It looks great. Makes me wish I hadn't folded up the stub and put it in my back pocket. Anyway, the coin will go nicely with the photo. I just have to figure out how to incorporate the two.

Reaction Score
Huh! Good story Waquoit . Somewhere I have all the stubs from the first season. I remember putting them all away in a small box. IM not much of memorabilia guy myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom