2023 Recruiting: - Reid Ducharme | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Reid Ducharme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
23 pts. in first half. We desperately need shooting and we have all these shooters in our backyard. He would've been an easy recruitment to Storrs is we stayed on him at all. He still doesn't have many great offers...

Reaction Score
Memory Lane:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
23 pts. in first half. We desperately need shooting and we have all these shooters in our backyard. He would've been an easy recruitment to Storrs is we stayed on him at all. He still doesn't have many great offers...

Can he play UConn defense? I don't think we are ever going to see Hurley prioritize shooting over defense. Nor should he. It's one thing to have a great shooter that is a defensive liability on the bench.

Reaction Score
Can he play UConn defense? I don't think we are ever going to see Hurley prioritize shooting over defense. Nor should he. It's one thing to have a great shooter that is a defensive liability on the bench.
Four seasons of flat out bad to lackluster shooting and zero tournament wins. You have to be able to shoot/score the ball to win against top competition.

Reaction Score

Hurley can teach a less-than-stellar athlete to play adequate defense. The same can't be said of comfortably shooting the ball.

Reaction Score
He was down to Xavier, Penn St. and Syracuse last I saw. I full expect him to go to Xavier and torch us with his sister in the stands.
Looks like Xavier. From On3 . . .

1658332880111.png

Reaction Score
Chose Xavier. Between this news and indications that Estrella is now a Rick Barnes lean, must be meltdown city over at the Sadexcuse board.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Hurley can teach a less-than-stellar athlete to play adequate defense. The same can't be said of comfortably shooting the ball.
He couldn’t teach Tyler Polley how to play defense.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I mean Syracuse is OK, but it’s no Xavier. Besides the kids probably want to play basketball in the US.

At this point, Syracuse is back to their fallback plan of hoping Jim and Julie have more children.

Reaction Score
Chose Xavier. Between this news and indications that Estrella is now a Rick Barnes lean, must be meltdown city over at the Sadexcuse board.
They’re handling it really well…..(joking)

Apparently a while ago he wanted to commit on his OV (June) & their staff pumped the brakes on it. Then went and performed well this summer, xavier got more aggressive with him & now Syracuse was outside looking in.

Believe the story or not, I do think it reinforces why when kids want to come here (like Ross) it’s important to lock them up. Especially if their potential is higher than their “current ranking”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom