Refs missed Kilpatrick travel with :15 left? | The Boneyard

Refs missed Kilpatrick travel with :15 left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure if this was discussed (guessing it was) - was out at the bar and not sober last night so I couldn't tell from the replays but it look like Kilpatrick clearly traveled on the baseline before kicking it out for the three that cut our lead down to one.

Watching the ESPN highlights this morning it looks the same, he did a jumpstop on the baseline and then moved both of his damn feet, like another small hopstep. More stellar reffing in the AAC.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Not sure if this was discussed (guessing it was) - was out at the bar and not sober last night so I couldn't tell from the replays but it look like Kilpatrick clearly traveled on the baseline before kicking it out for the three that cut our lead down to one.

Watching the ESPN highlights this morning it looks the same, he did a jumpstop on the baseline and then moved both of his damn feet, like another small hopstep. More stellar reffing in the AAC.
What else is new with the quality of officiating this year. I swear you could get 3 volunteer CYO officials who could do a much fairer job.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score

What really pissed me off was that foul they called on Shabazz when that ville player kicked his leg out shooting the 3

Reaction Score
I noticed this leg kick out move watching the end of a Duke game. They were down a lot and were hoisting up three's. At the same time were trying to draw a foul call. You would think the refs would be cognizant of this by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom