Red Sperm ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Red Sperm ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. Surprised to see Diarra starting. I thought if Alex couldn't go, it might be Stewart.
  2. Doubled them up (10-5) at 16:38
  3. Coming down court at about 15:30, We had what looked like a triple broken play, that ended up with as lay in for Clingan. Everybody involved and looking to push the tempo.
  4. We are turning them over left and right.
  5. Oops. Now they're hitting their shots and got within a point.
  6. Tie score 16 all at 12:30 left in the half.
  7. Did anybody see the foul on DC at 11:20? Cuz I sure didn't.
  8. Halftime was sandwiched by bad calls.
  9. 14:13. Diarra had the prettiest basket of his career. If that wasn't a Sport Center highlight, I don't know what is.
  10. When we hit a 7 point lead in the 2nd half, I started to feel uncharacteristically comfortable.
  11. 11:05 Brando had Clingan "regulated" to the bench. If speaking is what you do for a living...
  12. T-Newt finished 30 cents short of his 4th triple double.
  13. Castle has turned into a three point shooter lately, 5 for 7 over the last three games, and today he was money from the line as well. If that kind of outside stroke keeps up, we will be in great shape.
  14. 49, 47 & 91? We shot the ball pretty damned well today. The Red Sperm not so much. (44, 29 & 67)
  15. The 38 to 23 rebound edge was as big for us today as our strong shooting.
  16. Did the refs favor Pitino's squad? I don't think they were egregious in calling incidental crap against us, but they sure seemed to let them other guys get away with a lot of contact.

Last edited:

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Stewart has shown very little to suggest he would ever start this season. Was great to see us win easily with no Karaban and an extremely inefficient Clingan. This team is better than last year’s team whether we win the title or not. We embarrassed Xavier and then had two battles afterwards and are still holding the title belt. Very impressive.

caw

Reaction Score
Castle started 1-7 from three in his career.

Since then he’s gone 9-24 ( in BE play) for a more than solid 37.5%. Obviously majorly boosted by the last three games, but he is at least showing he is a threat if the other team sags off by 3-4 feet. Not sure UConn has ever had a more complete player as a freshman straight from high school.

Reaction Score
Love the the breakdown as always. The title, um….

Reaction Score
He went to a MCI though as a post-grad, no?
Yes. But that's a high school. He was a freshman in college his first year at UConn, albeit an older freshman. If you meant not going post grad then Caron doesn't count.

Reaction Score
Red Sperm is a real thing as I sadly learned when I got with myself 3 days after my vasectomy.
No bueno...
That would be Red No Sperm.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Red Sperm is a real thing as I sadly learned when I got with myself 3 days after my vasectomy.
No bueno...
Not for not hi ing but.....

If you have to get with yourself, why would you need a vasectomy?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Probably just routine maintenance, still need to clean the pipes.
Yeah, but shouldn't someone who needs to get snipped have someone to clean his pipes for him?

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
Probably just routine maintenance, still need to clean the pipes.

That was the plan.

Plus for any n00bs here who haven't gone through the process there are a few things that you have to do ahead of and after to make sure everything works/worked.

1) All blood thinners must be paused ahead of the procedure. I take a low-dose aspirin every day and did that beforehand but picked right up again once done. That was the mistake that I learned when I called the doctor's office after in horror of what I saw. I should of stayed off for the week after.
2) For those worried about my draining options, your supposed to wait a month before everything is confirmed to have been shut off. This involves bringing a "sample" in 30 days later for testing to confirm there are no more swimmers.

That all said, things were all better down there after a few days so I gave it a shot and learned the hard way that you shouldn't get back on the baby aspirins right away until nature's healing process does its thing.

In the end I'm glad my wife was not part of any of this...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom