Recruiting Transfers - March | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Recruiting Transfers - March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Eric Musselman has made a living on building his roster from the transfer market. First at Nevada and now at Arkansas.

There's no reason to not try to nab a transfer or two that will help the team.

Reaction Score
Eric Musselman has made a living on building his roster from the transfer market. First at Nevada and now at Arkansas.

There's no reason to not try to nab a transfer or two that will help the team.

Agreed, don’t think anyone is saying we shouldn’t. I wouldn’t be surprised if Danny and co already have their eyes on a couple potentials. Could be someone who hasn’t even announced their intent to transfer yet.

Reaction Score
Does a senior transfer count against your scholly limit this year? Is it any senior or just your seniors that don't count?

Reaction Score
BPM hates him, PRPG thinks he was VT’s 3rd best player the past two years. The assumed role would be an undersized SG off the bench for some shooting.

I would sign up for that. Even if it's just for 10-15 minutes a game. Question is if that's the kind of role he's looking for. I kind of doubt it.

Reaction Score
I would sign up for that. Even if it's just for 10-15 minutes a game. Question is if that's the kind of role he's looking for. I kind of doubt it.
Yeah looks solid to me. He’s reminiscent of Eaddy last year, whom everyone said we were too good for, but has been USC’s second best player this year.

Schools are going to be up to their necks in options from the transfer pool too. I’m sure we’ll be “reaching out” too tons of kids, but it’ll probably take a while for things to take shape anyway.

Reaction Score
Yeah looks solid to me. He’s reminiscent of Eaddy last year, whom everyone said we were too good for, but has been USC’s second best player this year.

Schools are going to be up to their necks in options from the transfer pool too. I’m sure we’ll be “reaching out” too tons of kids, but it’ll probably take a while for things to take shape anyway.

Agreed. And for us, we just need shooters. Yeah a bigger guard would be ideal, but the keey is that the staff is confident they can push 40% on a bunch of attempts. With Polley and Bouk leaving, we're in dire need. It would help a lot if 2/3 of the freshman can shoot it decently too. I know they all shoot 3s, but I'm not holding my breath on Diggins of Johnson year 1. Gaffney shooting like he did in HS and having a strong first real off season would be big too.

Reaction Score
Does a senior transfer count against your scholly limit this year? Is it any senior or just your seniors that don't count?

I asked this as well and don't think I received an answer, so I'm not sure if anyone knows haha. My assumption would be, however, that a transfer would count against the scholarship limit, and that they only don't count if they stay at their same school for their "extra" year. That's what would make the most sense to me anyway.

Reaction Score
I asked this as well and don't think I received an answer, so I'm not sure if anyone knows haha. My assumption would be, however, that a transfer would count against the scholarship limit, and that they only don't count if they stay at their same school for their "extra" year. That's what would make the most sense to me anyway.
Answered by

auror

The only people that don't count are those returning to your own program. Any transfers count.

Reaction Score
Mom: We don't need a Tyson Walker. We already have a Tyson Walker at home.
1615585357888.png

Reaction Score
Figured it would make sense to start a thread for possible transfer recruits.

Storm Murphy just announced he plans to transfer. 41.7% career three point percentage. I think he would be a great fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom