Recruiting: Official Visit List | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Recruiting: Official Visit List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It looks like its on. Daniel Hamilton retweeted it.

Reaction Score
I'm surprised there isn't more hype around Hamilton's recruitment around here. Having a likely McDonalds All American for an official in early May is a big deal.

3uconn: do you know DH's timetable for a decision? An early commitment from Hamilton to go along with Rodney Purvis would send a real message to the rest of the hoops world.

Reaction Score
It looks like its on. Daniel Hamilton retweeted it.

Strange. The correct twitter account is D_ham5. Don't know who Zags tweeted to. Just basing this off of Isaac Hamilton following D_ham5 and not the other one.

Reaction Score
I'm surprised there isn't more hype around Hamilton's recruitment around here. Having a likely McDonalds All American for an official in early May is a big deal.

3uconn: do you know DH's timetable for a decision? An early commitment from Hamilton to go along with Rodney Purvis would send a real message to the rest of the hoops world.
I doubt he commits on the visit unless he is extremely blown away and absolutely loves it. The main reason why I say that it because of his brother at UTEP. I think he waits to see how things play out at least a little more based on the possibility of playing with his brother.

Strange. The correct twitter account is D_ham5. Don't know who Zags tweeted to. Just basing this off of Isaac Hamilton following D_ham5 and not the other one.
That's true. Didn't look at it closely. Zag tweeted it at the wrong Daniel Hamilton. However I would still say its on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom