Rebounding vs Indiana | The Boneyard

Rebounding vs Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I usually don't like looking past the next opponent, but I'm going to in this case. Assuming we take care of business against BC and Indiana handles Washington, we will be going head to head against the current #2 rebounding team in the nation. The Hoosiers are grabbing over 52 boards a game and are led by Noah Vonleh with 12.5 per.

We gotta bring our A game Friday.

Reaction Score
I usually don't like looking past the next opponent, but I'm going to in this case. Assuming we take care of business against BC and Indiana handles Washington, we will be going head to head against the current #2 rebounding team in the nation. The Hoosiers are grabbing over 52 boards a game and are led by Noah Vonleh with 12.5 per.

DOOMED

VERY BAD MOJO

Reaction Score
I've said it before. Having the lead in rebounds is not a guaranteed win. Sure would help but if we are outrebounded but have great defense and efficient offense, we should be fine

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Agree! DDDDOOOOOOMMMMMED

Reaction Score

While I think Indiana is a good team, let's look at who they have played so far:

Chicago State
LIU Brooklyn
Samford
Stony Brook

They have looked good, with the exception of the LIU Brooklyn game, which they trailed most of the game, and ended up winning by a point.

I have no doubt Indiana will have an inside advantage with Vonleh, but lets not make it out to be they are leading the country in rebounding after playing a Big Ten schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom