Ranking the Undefeated | The Boneyard

Ranking the Undefeated

Reaction Score
I think it’s weird how she writes “in the league” for national DI rankings.

Reaction Score
After watching Stanford and OSU games back to back yesterday, Stanford is going to create a lot of problems for Oregon State. OSU defenders got lost on a lot of screens yesterday, and Stanford works very well off of screens. Also, our BIGs did not defend well outside of the key. Stanford has BIGs that are adept at shooting beyond the arc. I also watched Stanford do a reasonably good job on the boards yesterday. Stanford is scary.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
This is a UCONN related post. why is it on the general board?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Because it's also a "General Women's Basketball" post? I thought UConn board was for UConn-specific, which this is not?
Or maybe UConn free content? But who cares it all shows up in my feed. I appreciate your effort not clutter the main board with stuff that isn't UConn specific.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Because it's also a "General Women's Basketball" post? I thought UConn board was for UConn-specific, which this is not?
I hear ya that it's not "only" UCONN, but anyone who thinks it's not UCONN related is blind. UCONN is #3 in the "undefeated teams" ranking. So obviously it's UCONN related, even if other teams are being discussed. Some posters are just silly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom