Quote from Geno | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Quote from Geno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stewart will be a dominant force, if not this season, by her sophomore season. She has all the experience and skills to be extremely influential on the court.

The one aspect that sets her apart is her ability to hit the 3 point shot for her size. She can really draw defenders from the basket which will really open things up for our guards. I think her mere presence on the court will alone help everyone else on the team.

Needless to say, I think we are all excited to watch her play in the Husky uniform!

Reaction Score
I just hopes he makes it clear BS can't even try to dunk in game. I thought she was supposed to able to dunk easily... looked like anything but at First Night (from the clips I saw). I hope she didn't feel as bad about it as I did.
Perhaps she was just trying to lull the competition into a false sense of security. Her version of rope-a-dope.

I think the dunk has a legitimate place in WBB. When a player misses a chippy layup (which they do often), there is merely a groan. Miss a dunk attempt, and it's news for weeks or longer. This makes it seem as though the dunk is a low percentage shot. I don't know what the percentage is in making dunk attempts, but I'll bet it's higher than other layups.

vs. Indiana Univ. Tip-off: 19 days 6 hours 32 minutes

Reaction Score
If they didn't get that the statement about 10' was hyperbole, then you probably have to explain what that means to them.
I just thought he was ignorant. No shortage of that in the Internet.

Reaction Score
Geno has said that the freshmen are not really freshmen. They are ready for prime time.

For the next 4 years to be really, really special, Geno needs to recruit behind the class of 2012. The next step starts in a few hours.

You are correct! We are set to battle Baylor this season! We have now added Chong 5'9"<Thank God>" for 2013 with hopefully McCall & unknown
additions,2014 is potentially huge in that need and plan We have "Ekmark" #8 6'0", and known at the moment recruiting #1 Wilson 6'3",#3 Turner 6'3",#4 Caldwell 5'8"/#5 Jordan 5'7",#9 Drummer 6'2",#9* Calhoun 6'1" ASGR Rankings Calhoun HG!

The potetial 2014 class could be classic
Ira

Reaction Score
You are correct! We are set to battle Baylor this season! We have now added Chong 5'9"<Thank God>" for 2013 with hopefully McCall & unknown
additions,2014 is potentially huge in that need and plan We have "Ekmark" #8 6'0", and known at the moment recruiting #1 Wilson 6'3",#3 Turner 6'3",#4 Caldwell 5'8"/#5 Jordan 5'7",#9 Drummer 6'2",#9* Calhoun 6'1" ASGR Rankings Calhoun HG!

The potetial 2014 class could be classic
Ira

Yes I agree, but doubt that any school will ever match this years crop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom