Question for those who have purchased BE tournament tix | The Boneyard

Question for those who have purchased BE tournament tix

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Yesterday, via the Big East website using my desktop computer, I purchased 3 tickets for the tournament.

Right after I received a "no reply" confirmation email (ostensibly from the Mohegan Sun Box Office) with a Ticketmaster email address. And the Apple Wallet send a reply acknowledging a purchase from Ticketmaster.

Today I downloaded the Ticketmaster app on my phone, and surprise of surprises, there's no record of purchasing the tickets. My concern is arriving at Uncasville and being told that the email isn't enough documentation and that I need an electronic version of the actual tickets.

I tried calling Ticketmaster and as I was explaining the situation, the phone line went dead.

I thought before calling them back, I'd ask if anyone else has had this experience.

Suggestions/thoughts? Maybe the email confirmation is all I need?

Thanks.

Reaction Score
1. Check your account on the website;
2. Keep that email confirmation;
3. Tickets themselves don't generally appear in your Apple Wallet until right before.

Reaction Score
I purchased mine through UConn. In the response, it specifically states that mobile tickets will arrive by separate email about two weeks beforehand. Seating is done by accumulated points.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
1. Check your account on the website;
2. Keep that email confirmation;
3. Tickets themselves don't generally appear in your Apple Wallet until right before.
Tickets appear usually within 2 weeks prior to the games. I love this tournament as it is a lot of fun and get to hang out and meet a lot of people with good food options available including Krispy Kreme that would even make @triaddukefan pause to contemplate eschewing the ACC to come up north....at least for the Sat/Sun/Mon games after Duke is eliminated.... :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Tickets appear usually within 2 weeks prior to the games. I love this tournament as it is a lot of fun and get to hang out and meet a lot of people with good food options available including Krispy Kreme that would even make @triaddukefan pause to contemplate eschewing the ACC to come up north....at least for the Sat/Sun/Mon games after Duke is eliminated.... :rolleyes:
Duke catching strays. :eek:

That aside, it is indeed a good tournament. Can't wait to go again this year.

Reaction Score
These days ticketmaster tickets seem to be tied to the email/venue rather than some central TM account like it was years/decades ago. Don't delete the email and also Mohegan is extremely helpful if you have any issues.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
I called Mohegan Sun’s box office and the woman I spoke with was in fact very helpful. She found that I had purchased the tickets, printed them, and I’ll be able to get them at Will Call.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom