Put KLS in the game. | The Boneyard

Put KLS in the game.

Reaction Score
If practical, I hope Geno puts KSL in at the end of the game. Have her just get in the floor with a minute or less on the clock. All she has to do is stand there and let the people who can for her homecoming game recognize her.

Geno has done this before with "Precious", scoring a record breaking basket, something he took a lot of heat for and he could care less.

Reaction Score
I don't think this is her homecoming game. I think that's next year's game at Cal. I believe this game has been on the schedule before any KLS homecoming consideration.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Whether the "official" homecoming or not, the opportunity to play close to home for fans, friends and family means a lot to players, especially for players like Katie Lou who venture far from home for their college career.

Reaction Score
Do we even know if she made the trip considering she has been ruled out playing in any of the games?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
upload_2017-11-20_12-5-16.png

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I don't think this is her homecoming game. I think that's next year's game at Cal. I believe this game has been on the schedule before any KLS homecoming consideration.

Wait, what? UCLA is ~40 miles from Lou's home while Cal is ~ 400 miles from her home. Of course the UCLA game is her homecoming game.

"Incredibly frustrating for her, I am sure," Auriemma said. "The injury is frustrating itself but to then be injured when you are going home to play in front of your family and friends, I know she is really upset about it but there is nothing that could have been done to prevent it. There is nothing that you can do now, all you can do is make the most of it.

Reaction Score
Wait, what? UCLA is ~40 miles from Lou's home while Cal is ~ 400 miles from her home. Of course the UCLA game is her homecoming game.

"Incredibly frustrating for her, I am sure," Auriemma said. "The injury is frustrating itself but to then be injured when you are going home to play in front of your family and friends, I know she is really upset about it but there is nothing that could have been done to prevent it. There is nothing that you can do now, all you can do is make the most of it.

Life is full of dissapointment. She needs too heal. When she's cutting down the nets in April she will feel just fine.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
If practical, I hope Geno puts KSL in at the end of the game. Have her just get in the floor with a minute or less on the clock. All she has to do is stand there and let the people who can for her homecoming game recognize her.

Geno has done this before with "Precious", scoring a record breaking basket, something he took a lot of heat for and he could care less.

Oh God, no.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score

What, and ruin her per game stats! ;)

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score

Put USC (the real USC) or Pepperdine on next season's schedule.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Put USC (the real USC) or Pepperdine on next season's schedule.
This is something I advocated more than a year ago. Put the Trojans on the schedule and Sadie Edwards could have a home coming this year at UCONN and KLS could have a home coming as a senior next year in Cali. Double bonus for UCONN sign Haley Jones class of 2019.

Reaction Score
Do we even know if she made the trip considering she has been ruled out playing in any of the games?
She said after the game yesterday that she was still excited for the trip, to see family and friends.

Reaction Score

\

That was for Sales to exceed a UCoNN record. This is only for Katie Lou to wave to home folks---big difference. This ONE I approve of doing.
Napheesa is Precious in her fathers native tongue. Sales it would seem--unseemly.

Reaction Score
This is something I advocated more than a year ago. Put the Trojans on the schedule and Sadie Edwards could have a home coming this year at UCONN and KLS could have a home coming as a senior next year in Cali. Double bonus for UCONN sign Haley Jones class of 2019.
I like that--win/win/win/win Katie lou,Edwards, Geno/Fans!! What could be better??

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Always a step ahead of me, Coco.

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
Why put her in for only a minute? Why not put in her in for 40 min with the boot on and not have her move just to see how much UConn would win by? Forget about her stats just think on how much better it would be for her friends and family. Instead of not seeing her not play by sitting on the bench but going into the game and not seeing her play but standing on the court and not actually playing. I think with with post I showed I can fit in as a Boneyarder. I can not believe I just made a post without a link or photo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom