Public transit options from Logan to New Haven @night? | The Boneyard

Public transit options from Logan to New Haven @night?

Reaction Score
I picked up some nice last-minute tickets on swiss air to come back to CT this summer. I jumped at the deal and assumed Logan to CT would be no issue. I land at 8:20. But after purchasing I checked the options, oops.

It seems the last Amtrack to New Haven is around 6:45pm (the 9:30 doesn't currently run according to my friend who lives there) and Flixbus/greyhound/mega bus all have their last bus going around 8:45. I checked blablacar for my date, but nothing.

Is anyone aware of anything comparable to those 4 options, in price, to get down to CT? I most likely would not have checked luggage so could probably be out of the airport by around 9pm. Maybe there is something I am missing. (Has public transit in Boston, um...changed these past few years?)

Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That’s too late for Amtrak as they run all the way to DC (some even go further). Greyhound or Peter Pan are the only other options I can think of, but that’s late for them too. You may have to crash in Boston for the night or get a rental and drive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom