Providence Post Game Thread. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Providence Post Game Thread.

Reaction Score
Why is it concerning, out of curiosity?
Concerning for him. I'm fine with it. He was playing a bunch of minutes beginning of year and now didn't see floor. Unless I missed an injury report

Reaction Score
I’m seriously not sure what my eyes saw in the 2nd half when Newton was out front on a 3 on 1 break. I think I saw him do about a 180• with a semi left handed over the back shot ? I was watching the guy on the wing and the trailer thinking he was going to drop it off then he did his Flying Wallenda act.
I would love to see that again if anyone can find the clip.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Living in Central time zone and not having to leave house tomorrow morning for work made this abomination much less stressful.

Reaction Score
Ed Cooley might be gone but this feels like the same team defensively. Grabbing, tons of contact, mucking everything up, and just daring the refs to call all the fouls. CFJ in particular had a handful of jersey through literally every screen. I don't know how PC fans can watch a full season of this.
It's why they always make the tournament and it's why they always get bounced right away.

Reaction Score
I’m seriously not sure what my eyes saw in the 2nd half when Newton was out front on a 3 on 1 break. I think I saw him do about a 180• with a semi left handed over the back shot ? I was watching the guy on the wing and the trailer thinking he was going to drop it off then he did his Flying Wallenda act.
I would love to see that again if anyone can find the clip.
He's had a few of these this season where he doesn't give up on the break and instead just drives right into contact

Reaction Score
Well we won and ugly game. If people are surprised of how close the game you underestimate the rivalry. Providence could have bunch of rec guys, like that late sub, and still play us tight. LOL! Castle's coming out party for sure. After he made that and one he was looking to score and we were trying to get him the ball. Too bad he got into foul trouble. Clingan still has to learn to move his feet better on defense. We won and our 9-1 at he half-way point. Let's move on and beat good St. John's team in Huskies 2nd home.

Reaction Score
Carter is a good player but he dives more than a European soccer player. He drives, causes contact(or sometimes there is no contact at all), and then throws his body sideways like he was hip checked. Refs bite on it often.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom