Props to Gaffney...something to build off - no one given anything next year tho! | The Boneyard

Props to Gaffney...something to build off - no one given anything next year tho!

Reaction Score
He’s often playing scared but I thought he’s been one of the few guys that hasn’t shrunk when it mattered down stretch. Most of us can agree he’s talented - just miscast as a PG. should play off the ball.

Hoping he can build off this and be a significant contributor next year.

Regardless, staff has to bring in a jet quick Guard and a shooter, no one should be given anything!!!

this is progress - but not Calhoun’s UConn! No one given anything!!!

Reaction Score
Gone from scared to street ball confidence going off the back on inbound pass attempts. Love the growth and his way of attacking the rim at full speed...need to see some crisp swing passes next season tho.

Reaction Score
First real offseason for Gaffney will hopefully yield some serious improvement. The pieces are there. Thought that offensive foul at the end was an absolute joke

Reaction Score
lol no. the fact they gaffney got so many minutes was an obvious sign that things weren’t going well.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
He’s often playing scared but I thought he’s been one of the few guys that hasn’t shrunk when it mattered down stretch. Most of us can agree he’s talented - just miscast as a PG. should play off the ball.

Regardless, staff has to bring in a jet quick Guard and a shooter, no one should be given anything!!!

My wife, who never watches the games, said "who else is scoring besides Bouk and Gaffey" (she meant Gaffney)? I said I don't know.

Reaction Score
There was no question he wanted the win more than any other player on the floor for us. If only he had Bouks talent..

Reaction Score

Lol! Gaffney has been one of the most disappointing players this season. Decides to get confident and aggressive in a game we never really threatened to win which turned out to be the last game. smdh makes perfect sense with him.

Reaction Score
Lol! Gaffney has been one of the most disappointing players this season. Decides to get confident and aggressive in a game we never really threatened to win which turned out to be the last game. smdh makes perfect sense with him.
Did the same against Seton Hall lol. Gets confident when the game is already over and finally decides to be aggressive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom