Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Game 2 Marquette vs UConn Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Game 2 Marquette vs UConn Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
WOW is all I can say about the game and I can't believe that AE was out. I want to congratulate @Tonyc for having the MOV of 29 points, when I saw that I thought he was on something, but he was right and will receive eight points for his efforts. The only other point earner was @Zarathustra who was a point off of the MOV and will receive three points. The next Prognosticator's Prediction will be posted within two hours after the conclusion of the Creighton - Georgetown game. Attached is the current Tournament standings.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Tournament Standings as of 3-10-24.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 44

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
There has been a correction to the winners list. It was brought to my attention by my second pair of eyes @YKCornelius that I missed @FormerCTrez being a point off of the MOV and should have been awarded three points. I blame the miss on me typing in the incorrect score and had them at 26 points in the MOV. I wish to apologize to FormerCTrez for the mistake and also wish to thank YKCornelius for the catch. Attached is the corrected standings.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Tournament Standings as of 3-10-24.pdf
    96.9 KB · Views: 38

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak