Prognosticators Game 6 (Notre Dame) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 6 (Notre Dame) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Game 5 winners will be posted in a few minutes, but need to get this one going with the short time frame between games. ND comes into Gampel with a 7-1 record and a recent win over Michigan State, while UConn plays their first game in 11 days shows some rust, but wins by 25 over Seton Hall. I don't see UConn playing like they did today and believe that they will win by double digits. UConn 77 - Notre Dame 65. All predictions must be in by game time, Noon Eastern, 11 AM Central, 10 AM Mountain, and 9 AM Pacific. Attached is the Prognosticator's rules and scoring system. Good Luck to all you prognosticators out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    111.4 KB · Views: 100

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
The team is a mess right now and I don't see a fix coming any time soon. No Azzi or Aubrey. Aside from Dorka, our bench was awful vs. Seton Hall. Nika with more fouls than points AND steals combined. Mir can play defense and rebound, but has not learned any kind of UCONN offense. Caroline Ducharme looked almost like it was her first basketball game ever, or at the very least, very first college game ever. I feel like Paige will carry us over the finish line, but with limited help anywhere else, it will be a nail biter.

ND has a dynamic playmaking PG and tough kids who will go right at UCONN. I do think we pull out the win, but do not see us winning double digits unless we have an invasion of body snatchers for several players on the team. ND's bench scored 39 last time out vs. Michigan State.

UCONN 74
ND 68

Reaction Score
The team is a mess right now and I don't see a fix coming any time soon. No Azzi or Aubrey. Aside from Dorka, our bench was awful vs. Seton Hall. Nika with more fouls than points AND steals combined. Mir can play defense and rebound, but has not learned any kind of UCONN offense. Caroline Ducharme looked almost like it was her first basketball game ever, or at the very least, very first college game ever. I feel like Paige will carry us over the finish line, but with limited help anywhere else, it will be a nail biter.

ND has a dynamic playmaking PG and tough kids who will go right at UCONN. I do think we pull out the win, but do not see us winning double digits unless we have an invasion of body snatchers for several players on the team. ND's bench scored 39 last time out vs. Michigan State.
Yep...against 74th ranked Michigan State.

Reaction Score
UConn 71 - ND 60

Predictions: Nika will have her best game of the season (a low bar to jump) and ND will do everything possible to stop that Paige kid (I'll say it for you, thank you Captain Obvious).

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Niele Ivey has done a nice job slowly rebuilding ND WBB, but at Gampel on Sunday in front of a raucous student crowd, UConn wins 86 - 62

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom