Precious Achiuwa | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa

Reaction Score
I still don't understand why the bigger fish are getting involved. I know Kansas is starting to get more interested, but other than that, this is a very realistic commitment.

Reaction Score
I still don't understand why the bigger fish are getting involved. I know Kansas is starting to get more interested, but other than that, this is a very realistic commitment.
Kansas and UCLA are still in it, but I think he and Matthew Hurt want similar roles offensively. If Hurt picks Kansas, I’d worry a lot less about them.

Reaction Score
I think Hurt is Kentucky bound. UCLA doesnt really do a lot for me either. I don't see Precious going to the west coast.

Reaction Score
Kansas and UCLA are still in it, but I think he and Matthew Hurt want similar roles offensively. If Hurt picks Kansas, I’d worry a lot less about them.

Any word on a Hurt announcement? Hopefully he can pick Kansas sooner rather than later

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Comments are interesting from an idealist perspective. Youth. I think he would find Hurley's vision of a career as a bit more involving happiness is equal to "work ethic". "Your investment has to equal your expectations" - Hurley. No doubt he will get that point across.

Reaction Score
It seems to be Kentucky has the momentum currently.
Because he (Hurt) took an OV there? He already has visits to Duke and UNC scheduled after that, and you know he’ll give Minnesota and Kansas OVs too. I don’t think the UK visit meant they lead.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Memphis is also in the mix for Hurt, but I don’t think they’re really near the top with KU. They’ll probably snag Watford, anyways.

Reaction Score
Because he took an OV there? He already has visits to Duke and UNC scheduled after that, and you know he’ll give Minnesota and Kansas OVs too. I don’t think the UK visit meant they lead.

Have no idea which recruit is being talked about in these last few posts. Hurt or Precious?

Reaction Score
Because he (Hurt) took an OV there? He already has visits to Duke and UNC scheduled after that, and you know he’ll give Minnesota and Kansas OVs too. I don’t think the UK visit meant they lead.

I believe Kansas is the favorite, but with all their misses they will turn it up with hurt.

"Evans’ colleague at Rivals.com, national analyst Eric Bossi, wrote this week that UK has been “picking up a little steam” in Hurt’s recruitment over the past few weeks. Evans also said that “things have picked up” a little more between Hurt and Kentucky recently. "

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Its not the UNC's Dukes Kansas and Kentucky that UConn has to beat in the recruiting wars for talent
It's Providence,Nova, St Johns, Cuse, etc
Not sure UConn has that much fuel - yet -but hopefully brighter days are a'coming
UCONN NEEDS A GOOD BIG - please

Reaction Score
I’m not worried. I feel like most kids out there love our coaches. We are basically killing it on the recruiting trail all things considered. Remember, we have Akok, Gaffney and Bouknight and our coaches have only been here 8 months. Give these guys a year or two and they’ll be making it rain.

Kofi and Precious are still well within our reach. Precious in particular, is a very high end 5 star. You know you will have to beat a UNC, UK, Duke, KU or MSU for a guy like that. That’s life.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Seriously though. Why would UNC wait until now to offer a consensus top 10 player? This makes no sense. Unless they were absolutely certain they were going to land Hurt and are now scrambling to find a replacement because he is backing off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom