Precious Achiuwa at AAU Combines | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa at AAU Combines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What a spectacle. Was beating Jaiden inside and out. Even had the strip, won the 50/50 ball and got the and-1. I think Delaire is a heck of a player and this shows the Achiuwa is on a different level.

Delaire is more skilled, but just cimpletely outmatched physically. Needs to get in the gym, because his skills are fantastic but hes sometimes unable to show them due to strength and speed.

Precious is the opposite. Soooo strong and fast for his size, but needs to keep being taught the game.

Having the two different styles on uconn would be perfect, actually. Easy to exploit different mismatches.

Edit: I have noticed lately that precious is REALLY improving as a passer. Couple nice ones in that video too.

Reaction Score
I dont think I have ever wanted UConn to land a recruit as much as Precious. His blend of strength and quickness is extraordinary. The kind of guy that can take over games based purely on athleticism and strength. As he gets more polished, he will truly dominate.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
He reminds me a bit of Rudy, except in 4 highlight vids, I think I might have seen him go to his left on a drive once.

Reaction Score
If we get him, is the concensus that he's a one and done?

Reaction Score
He reminds me a bit of Rudy, except in 4 highlight vids, I think I might have seen him go to his left on a drive once.

Agree with the Rudy comps. Rudy is more fluid and precious is probably stronger. But that 3/4 combo with crazy athletic potential is right there

Reaction Score
I want him to come to uconn badly too, but it will take him a while before he can takeover games against good opponents which is fine. When he catches on the perimeter, he thinks too much and hesitates and does a little stutter step travel often that always gets called in college but never in aau. he’s a first round talent. So much potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom