Practice Highlights | The Boneyard

Practice Highlights

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
Newton finishing through contact for a tough layup just like he did in the highlight clip posted in the last practice video thread. And got the shooters roll on his 3pt shot.

Sanogo using his strength to finish against Clingan's height.
Jackson’s release looking better(smoother) and Allyene getting buckets. All themes we should see all year long

Reaction Score
I love seeing Calhoun mixing with the team and coaches. Hopefully the good dynamics will continue; Calhoun has so much to give; Danny Hurley is well on his way to becoming a very good coach (don't we all keep learning?), and I'm sure some mentoring from JC and his dad Bob Sr. will pay dividends.

On another note Jordan Hawkins said that his goals for this year are to win the Phil Knight Invitational in November, the BIG EAST Conference, and the National Championship.

To which Hurley replied, and I quote, "we're at the point now where that's where our sights should be set."

So, rock and roll, let's go, championships coming!

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I love seeing Calhoun mixing with the team and coaches. Hopefully the good dynamics will continue; Calhoun has so much to give; Danny Hurley is well on his way to becoming a very good coach (don't we all keep learning?), and I'm sure some mentoring from JC and his dad Bob Sr. will pay dividends.

On another note Jordan Hawkins said that his goals for this year are to win the Phil Knight Invitational in November, the BIG EAST Conference, and the National Championship.

To which Hurley replied, and I quote, "we're at the point now where that's where our sights should be set."

So, rock and roll, let's go, championships coming!
i love it. but maybe win a single NCAA tourney game first

Reaction Score
Teacher-student moment.. I think JC reminds DH of his Dad.. Would love to see continuity throughout the season between JC/DH mentoring/coaching moments. JC had George Blaney !

BrysonDeMan

Hits Bombs
Reaction Score
Teacher-student moment.. I think JC reminds DH of his Dad.. Would love to see continuity throughout the season between JC/DH mentoring/coaching moments. JC had George Blaney !
get all 3 of them in a room together!

Reaction Score
249D4BFF-E11B-4D04-BC28-687430BB666E.jpeg

Conditioning might actually not be a huge issue for him this year.

Reaction Score
really impressed with Donovan’s close-outs. Looks like slimming down has done wonders for his foot speed.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Would like to see him get stronger by next season. But this is amazing progress from the chubby kid who committed to us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom