Postseason Sun Roster Changes | The Boneyard

Postseason Sun Roster Changes

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I have heard through the experts on this board (that would be you, psconn) that many Sun veterans have expiring contracts and will be free agents after this season.

Who, specifically? I can guess that it might be Jasmine and Alyssa Thomas and Shekinna Stricklen. I don't think that JJ or Courtney Williams have that level of seniority yet, but I could be wrong.

Also, do the Sun have the ability to retain the services of the free agents by matching their other offers? I understand that there is a salary cap issue to contend with.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Without the benefit of confirmatory research, I think the free agents are: Stricklen, Clarendon, Banham, Tuck, JJ, Williams and Holmes. My guess is Strick, Layshia and Bria are unrestricted. Hiedeman, because she was waived, may also be unrestricted. EDIT: Bria is Restricted. Still unsure on Natisha's status due to her waivers...

Last edited:

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
What is the definition of a "restricted free agent"? Is that one who can retained by the Sun making a matching offer?

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
What is the definition of a "restricted free agent"? Is that one who can retained by the Sun making a matching offer?

Yes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom