Possible FloHoops Work Around for Cayman Games | The Boneyard

Possible FloHoops Work Around for Cayman Games

Reaction Score
Hey so if you go to FloHoops Twitter and click on their profile pic, they are currently planning to live stream the LSU game. Hope they continue this all day, because if so we don’t have to pay. Might be worth a shot.
IMG_4306.png

Reaction Score
Hey so if you go to FloHoops Twitter and click on their profile pic, they are currently planning to live stream the LSU game. Hope they continue this all day, because if so we don’t have to pay. Might be worth a shot. View attachment 93372

Attachments

• IMG_4307.png
    IMG_4307.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,807

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
All I'm seeing on twitter are 6 and 7 second clips of the game.

Reaction Score
The work around is to pay your monthly or yearly subscription and then you can watch just about all Holiday Tourney's being played right now. By subscribing to FloHoops for tonight's UCLA game and tomorrow's game you also get the benefit of watching other Holiday Tourney games.

The LSU game was delayed (Cayman Islands Classic) but now playing, also watched some of the Vermont game against UNC (Gulf Coast Showcase) as well as the Maryland game (Cancun Challenge)

Reaction Score
Well I’ve been watching it live for free, so that’s the workaround I’m choosing.

Reaction Score
Anyone watching the Virginia Tech game on FloHoops having the audio not in sync with the game?

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Well I’ve been watching it live for free, so that’s the workaround I’m choosing.

I'd like to know how you're doing it? I tried doing what you said and I get nothing but clips of highlights that are updated at regular intervals but it isn't a live feed. I tried on my desktop and my iphone and it's the same.

Reaction Score
Seemed ok on my end. Second half about to get underway
I think it’s related to my Flosports app on Roku. I saw someone said Roku doesn’t have Flohoops app? It works but audio is totally off.

adc

Reaction Score
All I had to do in order to see the LSU game was go to the FloSports YouTube channel and there it was... game delay and all.... :) The next game they are showing to be on is the Iowa game, not UConn

I think they are going to require subscription for the UCLA - UConn view....

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
All I had to do in order to see the LSU game was go to the FloSports YouTube channel and there it was... game delay and all.... :) The next game they are showing to be on is the Iowa game, not UConn

I think they are going to require subscription for the UCLA - UConn view....
Yeah I looked and found that too. Does anyone have the link to the Villanova half price deal thingy?

adc

Reaction Score
Just bit the bullet and signed up for the $29 monthly amount... Picture is excellent thus far... game is not yet started... showing warmup, etc...

Reaction Score
I think it’s related to my Flosports app on Roku. I saw someone said Roku doesn’t have Flohoops app? It works but audio is totally off.
I never used the Flohoops app, just watched all the Cayman Classic games on FloSports and the audio was rock solid, wasn’t “off” at all. Maybe your Roku software wasn’t properly updated?

Reaction Score
I never used the Flohoops app, just watched all the Cayman Classic games on FloSports and the audio was rock solid, wasn’t “off” at all. Maybe your Roku software wasn’t properly updated?
Thanks, I’ll check that out today.

Reaction Score
Thanks, I’ll check that out today.
The actual App is FloSports. Looking into the history of FloSports it seems they rebranded back in 2019 from FloHoops to FloSports....one and the same. From the screen capture and link below I have to believe them other 20+ sports must have also had their unique names...like FloFootball etc.

The app on Roku and other streaming devices is FloSports.

1700918713306.png

Reaction Score
The actual App is FloSports. Looking into the history of FloSports it seems they rebranded back in 2019 from FloHoops to FloSports....one and the same. From the screen capture and link below I have to believe them other 20+ sports must have also had their unique names...like FloFootball etc.

The app on Roku and other streaming devices is FloSports.

View attachment 93395

Well it makes sense since the Flohoops app hasn’t been around for several years. In any event, just make sure your Roku has the most up to date software. That should correct any digital issues. Mine is fairly new, so I had no problems. Also if you have a fairly old audio/video set up running the audio through analog speakers, that could also cause a lag.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom