Positives | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Positives

Reaction Score
Let’s try this. I mean the reality is besides losing a close one again, they performed much better than most of us expected after the Covid issues.

Anyway the one thing that jumps out was Adama holy crap. He’s been that underachieving rebounder mostly this year but he was a man among boys going after the ball. Excellent job there and add a few decent passes, just the thought of not having to shoot it more than earlier games, he was exciting to watch.

Minus Richmonds whacky 17 our defense was actually pretty good overall. I mean Rhoden made shots in the first half with people draped all over him, and Aiken is very close to unguardable with his quickness. They made shots period congrats to them they’re tough.

RJ was solid, AJ and Rese solid although not their best. Both made 3s though that were needed. Polley seemed to find a piece of his touch back that’s important.

So while they played well, they can play even better. Whaley can be better although he wasn’t bad.

Need guys like Gaff, Hawkins to bring something to the table to prove the worth of our depth.

Johnnies is very important game!!!!
I think Adama is a good rebounder. It’s just not an area where we need a lot of help. Martin and Jackson are the elite of the elite rebounders at the wing position and they take a lot of rebounds from the bigs.

St. John’s is almost a must win, in my opinion. We can’t lose conference home games anymore if we want to be close to the top.

As much as the end of the seton hall game was disappointing, the egg we laid against providence still stings worse.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom