Portal: Trazarean White - UNCW | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Portal: Trazarean White - UNCW

Reaction Score
REALLY REALLY like this kid's game.

How does he fit of Alex comes back and we lock down McNeeley? Aren't we still looking for another ball handler to join? Is that Mahaney?

Reaction Score
I think we'd go after him as a Karaban replacement if Karaban is gone. Otherwise my sense is that McNeeley + Mahaney is the most likely outcome (with Karaban coming back)

Reaction Score
I think we'd go after him as a Karaban replacement if Karaban is gone. Otherwise my sense is that McNeeley + Mahaney is the most likely outcome (with Karaban coming back)
Would this work, or not enough ball handling?

Diarra / Nowell
McNeeley / Ball
White / Ross / Abraham
Karaban / Stewart
Reed / Johnson / Singare

If no McNeeley, maybe you would swap him for Mahaney

Reaction Score
You are talking to the guy whose daughter had her twice delayed Taylor Swift themed birthday party finally happen at 430pm the day we played Bama.

And yeah, I have accidentally spelled Sanogo’s name wrong twice in the last two years and was called out on it both times.
Was your daughter upset that you missed the party?

Reaction Score
I don't really think he fits, honestly.

He's a driver to the rim who isn't a PG. We have some need for guys to attack off the bounce, but not that much, and probably enough between JStew, Diarra, and Ball (theoretically). He takes a lot of pull-up off the dribble midrange jumpers. He's not a big 3-point shooter (though he can hit it). Off ball movement isn't his game, he's an on-ball player.

Plus I still remember holding him to 2 points last year.

He'd be a better fit with Cooley at GTown.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
You are talking to the guy whose daughter had her twice delayed Taylor Swift themed birthday party finally happen at 430pm the day we played Bama.

And yeah, I have accidentally spelled Sanogo’s name wrong twice in the last two years and was called out on it both times.
The intentionally misspelled TSwift mention - and it's applicability to you - was quite conscious.

Without it, my "Sez the guy who can't even spell his own name" wouldn't have been enough for me to risk it being misinterpreted as a too-smug a dig at you. It has to be premised on appreciation for you...especially on a day when I'm stepping back from this forum to concentrate on the time-limited work that has brought me from KY to CT this week.

Your stepping up and into the moment as the birthday party dad & spouse resonated as a solid mojo marker in support of the back-to-back.

I wish for a good visit from Adrian Mahaney, and Kobe Brea if that too is in the works.

I wish for healthy clarity to come to Hassan Diarra and Liam McNeeley about their pending decisions.

I wish for Alex to get everything he wants and needs from his explorations of the NBA Draft process.

I wish for Stephon and Donovan all great continued success, and deep thanks for their on and off-court performance.

I wish similarly for Cam & Tristen whose magnificent brief Husky careers have naturally expired.

I wish success for Apostolos for his next steps in his journey.

I wish similarly for Andrew (and his parents).

I wish for all current team members respectful and supportive space to assess their next best steps as the portal entrance deadline approaches.

I wish for a period of productive skills building, camaraderie, and fun for those currently working out in Storrs.

I wish good mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical health for the coaches, the staff, the players, and those of us here who root for UConn basketball. Those who aren't here for that purpose will likely find limited nourishment from their presence in The Boneyard, but they may nonetheless persist in chasing their buzz, so I wish my compatriots to limit how swayed they are by them, and how much they chase their own, ultimately unquenchable sugar rush.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Apparently neither can some journalists. I read an article yesterday that mentioned "Sampson" Johnson.

tired this is hot 97 GIF
Would love to know which paper that was in. I will write the author and castigate them! :)

Reaction Score
you have no idea how mad I was. Did it on my phone and accidentally corrected a typo w/ a typo and hit post…Went back to edit, which of course you can’t.

Sorry for letting UConn Nation down….
relax, you let nobody down and I know you are joking but spell check causes all kinds of letters to pop up even when you type names correctly and more than once. Happens constantly. And there are people here who act as if they have been personally injured and think it’s very insulting to the player, the team and college basketball when they see this.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Never felt so much pressure with my spelling and grammar when I post on the boneyard. lol.
Fwiw, my offered corrections are rarely much more than pop-up speed bumps to re-balance the tone & tempo of the board by taking not of the cocksure who often proceed as though they are blind to their own imperfections.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
relax, you let nobody down and I know you are joking but spell check causes all kinds of letters to pop up even when you type names correctly and more than once. Happens constantly. And there are people here who act as if they have been personally injured and think it’s very insulting to the player, the team and college basketball when they see this.
Yeah, the only reason I care about this is because it completed derailed the thread from the jump, which it always does. Granted, misspelled names in thread titles does challenge my OCD on occasion, lol.

Always love the grammar nazis out here shooting for likes. Pettiness always prevails :D

Reaction Score

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Was your daughter upset that you missed the party?
Missed it? That was pure mojo! Soaked up every bit of it as part of my pregame.

Reaction Score
NC State Head Coach Keats came from UNCW previously, They had a player on Lakers a couple years ago. Can't recall his name but UNCW is a very solid team. (plus my daughter went there. Had to brag :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom