G Bouknight
G Cole
———///////
C Carlton
F Akok
G Adams
G Gaffney
F Sanogo
if it aint broke dont fix it. polley as 6th man provides much needed bench scoring. no one else can do that consistently. he's our terrence ross.

defense and rebounding are still this team's bread and butter. hurley sticks with this lineup unless akok gets back to full strength. then he starts at PF and whaley shifts to C.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
I couldn't be happier for Polley. He needed a solid outing to regain his confidence which he accomplished last night in spades. He wasn't just a shooter but he also attacked the rim when needed & snatched a few timely boards. If he continues with solid play it will go along way in relieving pressure off of Bouknight.

Reaction Score
Going forward. Starting line up

C Whaley
F Polley
F Martin
G Bouknight
G Cole
———///////
C Carlton
F Akok
G Adams
G Gaffney
F Sanogo
Polley's ability to guard Garcia was very very impressive. HUGE because we don't always need two traditional bigs against the Marquettes, Xaviers and Seton Halls of the Big East who regularly play two capable bigs.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Especially the coast to coast. Folks here said he couldn't do that.
It was incredible. No one thought about getting in front of him until he was at the rim and the they just tried to grab him

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Especially the coast to coast. Folks here said he couldn't do that.

Which was always the weird one for me when I'd read that from other posters. Seemed to me like he was always good for one of those each game. Or at least catch the outlet pass at halfcourt and take it to the rim on the fast break.

For me it was the take it to the rim in the halfcourt after a pump fake that I wanted to see him do more often. The drive to the rim when you know there is a defender between you and two points or a foul.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom