Playing Mexican Train Dominos...”the Boneyard” | The Boneyard

Playing Mexican Train Dominos...”the Boneyard”

Reaction Score
I’ve never played before, we are visiting my wife’s family and my mother in law keeps talking about ‘The Boneyard’...

My wife & kids look at me like we just heard that too and I’m going bananas clutching onto the group of dominos that’s apparently Called the Boneyard.

She keeps saying the Boneyard and i keep going nuts. She doesn’t understand and now my father in law is talking about the Boneyard too, it’s too funny, at least to me.

Happy 4th!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Historically I have preferred Herradura Anejo, but lately I have taken to Casamigos.

And the Passionrita at Bodega in Fairfield, with Casa Noble Reposado, Tri Plum, fresh pineapple & passionfruit .

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
I’ve never played before, we are visiting my wife’s family and my mother in law keeps talking about ‘The Boneyard’...

My wife & kids look at me like we just heard that too and I’m going bananas clutching onto the group of dominos that’s apparently Called the Boneyard.

She keeps saying the Boneyard and i keep going nuts. She doesn’t understand and now my father in law is talking about the Boneyard too, it’s too funny, at least to me.

Happy 4th!
You seem amused by this.

I have always been curious how we all bring up the various things we see and read on the Boneyard to our families and friends. My wife thinks we are all just a bunch of UConn nerds.

Last edited:

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
You seem amused by this.

I have always been curious how we all bring up the various things we see and read on the Boneyard to our families and friends. My wife just thinks we are all just a bunch of UConn nerds.

I make sure UCYamsMD knows at least the basics of what’s going on at the Yard whenever there’s an eventful day.

My fantasy football league also prints off draft cards for each member with pictures at the top poking fun of that person. Mine is the Boneyard site graphic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom