Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024 | Page 68 | The Boneyard

Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024

Reaction Score
USC fallout ?

Yes and no. Her playing time wasn't significant last season. With the incoming freshman class, this could have happened even without Iriafen and TVO coming in.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Yes and no. Her playing time wasn't significant last season. With the incoming freshman class, this could have happened even without Iriafen and TVO coming in.

Maybe. But USC's season ended on April 1. If her intent was to portal out, she most likely would have done it prior to today. Seems logical that it has to do with the recent incoming transfer announcements from the last 2 days.

packwrap

The real 'shlynn Shadey
Reaction Score
Oh wow, that's a blast from the past, reminds me of two members of the all time all name team--the Mapp brothers Scientific and Majestic.
This one may have a sister Phrance.

Reaction Score
Maybe. But USC's season ended on April 1. If her intent was to portal out, she most likely would have done it prior to today. Seems logical that it has to do with the recent incoming transfer announcements from the last 2 days.
Totally possible however we're also seeing a lot of late entries to the portal without those teams having new players come in to those programs.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I think the deadline is tomorrow midnight, however I've seen other posts saying today.
It's certainly confusing because I have seen "until May 1" multiple places. Does that mean before or including May 1? Hmm.
I'm with you (I think) in that my understanding is that the player must enter the portal before 11:59PM tomorrow, May 1 (for immediate eligibility purposes).

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score

She looked like a future star during her Fr. year at Washington, although injuries slowed her down. Never really developed at Colorado.

What is going on in Boulder? Not quite as bad as what happened in Corvallis, but quite a few exits for what has been a quite successful program the last 2 years. I just don't understand the current world we are living in.

Reaction Score
I thought there was a post from Skim talking about today being crazy. It was a little hectic, but this was reminiscent of the bomb dropping that was going to shake the wcbb community prediction a couple weeks ago.

Reaction Score
I thought there was a post from Skim talking about today being crazy. It was a little hectic, but this was reminiscent of the bomb dropping that was going to shake the wcbb community prediction a couple weeks ago.

Right!? I was expecting so much more

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

As Jack Palance famously said, "Day ain't over yet." :)

Reaction Score
This is obviously just an opinion. But I do hope some of these last transfers end up in conferences outside of the SEC and Big 10.

Hmm.

I've been pretty realistic about the relative lack of strength of SEC most years, but at this point I'd say there are 12 or 13 teams with tournament aspirations and maybe four with Final Four aspirations.

Seems like it will be the best league next year.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
If the team you root for didn't lose a SINGLE player to the portal...... raise a glass. @Ladeeeeda @CamrnCrz1974

giphy.gif

Despite the predictions of @DefenseBB :rolleyes: :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom