Players Arriving/Returning to Campus Today! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Players Arriving/Returning to Campus Today!

Reaction Score
He says the fans don’t have clue. How would he know unless he interacts with us? He visits here because this is where UConn Nation gathers to compare notes, and voice concerns, unless there’s another UConn chat room I don’t know about that has more volume than this one.
Volume? Yes there's plenty of "air" in here! :rolleyes:

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
He says the fans don’t have clue. How would he know unless he interacts with us? He visits here because this is where UConn Nation gathers to compare notes, and voice concerns, unless there’s another UConn chat room I don’t know about that has more volume than this one.
That's not the reason he visits here. He visits here to get more info on how to be a more effective coach.;)

Reaction Score
Oh please. He has often said that he is flooded with emails from fans.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
That's not the reason he visits here. He visits here to get more info on how to be a more effective coach.;)

Thanks for setting me straight Don. ;)

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Oh please. He has often said that he is flooded with emails from fans.

Aren’t the bulk of those emails congratulatory and well wishing? :eek:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Anyone heard from ONO I haven’t heard much of her since the virus or this summer??

Reaction Score
Cutting all of the crap comments aside, I, for one, am very glad that our student athletes are returning to campus and begin to come together to form a team. Lot's of talent that is going be managed by the very best talented coaches. I do hope that they have the opportunity to perform as this year was hyped long before the pandemic interruption. I am looking forward to it and hope that those on this board who can obtain first hand information, share that information to give us a glimpse of the future.

Last edited:

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Anna is on the way!!!
FD1E3123-1698-4D68-9219-AB8C417DFA13.jpeg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I believe he makes CD look to spare his sanity.
I do believe Chris's head would explode, so probably not.

Reaction Score
I'm sure that some lower level person in the PR dept of the AD's office has the job of reviewing the boards for potential problems. I'm sure they are interested if a parent or close family member of a player starts posting. Or if information of a confidential nature is made public. I remember when Geno was talking about the empty seats at Gampel and I posted a comment that he should try sitting up in the bleacher seats for 2+ hours before talking. A short while later in an interview he commented that something needed to be done about the backless seats.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom