Play along & listen. The Sliders & Curveballs Annual UConn Preview Pod- True, False, & Why w/ Hartford Courant | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Play along & listen. The Sliders & Curveballs Annual UConn Preview Pod- True, False, & Why w/ Hartford Courant

Reaction Score
#7 interests me. I think Tristan does it again, and a new face joins him. Fun team!
Karaban could rather easily get a triple double if the other guys are hitting their shots. 10 points and 10 boards seems very likely at some point. 10 assists would be tougher but if Cam and others are shooting it well, it’s doable. Alex is happy to share.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
5 guys in double figures like Sat, was the Florida back/back formula.

GemParty

Reaction Score

Ready for The Sliders & Curveballs - True, False, and Why game (12 questions) Try it!

1 UConn finishes 1st place in the Big East regular season standings?

2. Dan Hurley will win a 2nd ring, during his UConn career?

3. There are ( 5 ) future NBA players on this years UConn team?

4. UConn averages less points per game this year, than last?

5. When Florida won back/back titles in 2006/2007, they had 5 guys who all averaged 12 pts a game including Future 17 year pro, Al Horford. UConn will have 5 guys average double figures this year?

6. Cam Spencer makes more 3 pointers then Alex Karaban this year?

7. Somebody other then Tristan Newton gets a Triple/Double this season?

8. Stephon Castle comes in 2nd place for BIg East Freshman of the year?

9. The Big East player of the year will be Marquette’s Tyler Kolick. Again.

10. As a Sophomore Sango averaged 15/9. Led the BE in rebounding, had 55 blocks, and scored 30 vs a ranked Auburn team. In Emeka Okafors Sophomore season he averaged 16/11. This year, Clingan surpasses both players in both points and rebound averages?

11. UConn wins November’s Empire Classic @ MSG. 1st gm Indiana, then Texas?

12. In a 10 team NBA Fantasy league my Dad finishes 6th or worse?

Not too late to make your predictions and compare to the H Courants. We have 2 gms under our belts. What say you?

Reaction Score
I hope Clingan delivers on all this hype. You need to understand that he has to have done a ton of improving putting the ball in the basket to be the force people are expecting.

Sanogo was as close to an automatic bucket as a player gets in organized basketball. He was a machine. In my opinion, when it comes to the college level, Sanogo was a generational talent.

Last year he was basically an automatic bucket and a better defender in his junior year. We are talking about a sophomore here who is a generational talent on the defensive end when 100% due to his size. He is far from that finished product Sanogo was on offense last year I agree. But both are generational in their own ways.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Last year he was basically an automatic bucket and a better defender in his junior year. We are talking about a sophomore here who is a generational talent on the defensive end when 100% due to his size. He is far from that finished product Sanogo was on offense last year I agree. But both are generational in their own ways.
Stay healthy. Be smart with fouls. Samson is a big need. Must play well in spurts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom