Pie Rat ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Pie Rat ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. Castle very busy early.
  2. Donovan blocks 3 shots in the first 4:26.
  3. Inside Hurley's huddle at 11:50 and he's hoarse. Must've done a lot of yelling to keep their interest up during the layoff.
  4. I love me some Diarra. Great length of the court drive. When he took off with the ball and had three or four steps on all his team-mates, you knew he was going to the rim, come hell or high water.
  5. DC's first foul comes at the 8 minute mark. He ended the game with two.
  6. 15 point halftime lead. This is good. But our three point shooting has been abysmal. Seton Hall doing a good job of preventing Spencer from getting a clean look. Spencer doing a good job of getting the ball to someone open rather than taking contested shots.
  7. 20 point lead at 17:20 remaining.
  8. Still love me some Diarra. Steals the ball and feeds Spencer for his first look at a three all day. Money.
  9. I love it when Clingan skips down the court like a school girl while the crowd is roaring in response to a great play.
  10. POG? I could see Clingan, Newton & Castle sharing that deal today.
  11. Most telling stats of the game in my eye--- Dimes: 23 to 4. That says it all, right there. But we also had a 12 rebound edge.
  12. Shooting percentages 56, 33, 70 to 38,31,84. When you outshoot the other guys from the floor by nearly 20 percentage points, it's likely gonna be a blowout. In this case, a 30 point blowout.
  13. Our starters were called for 7 fouls. Total.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom