Picture Quality Question on SNY | The Boneyard

Picture Quality Question on SNY

Reaction Score
Since I'm "stuck" out here in San Diego (I know you all feel sorry for me), I have to watch the SNY broadcasts on Fox Sports Live. The picture quality is pretty good, but I was just on the ESPN page on my computer and saw I could watch ND vs Syr on the ACC network. So I clicked on it and was blown away by how clear and sharp the picture is. My question is, I'm wondering if the lesser quality of the SNY broadcasts are due to Fox Sports or SNY? So for those of you who watch on your TV is the picture good, or great?
Btw, it's halftime now and the score is Syr 38 ND 32

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
For the SNY broadcasts, I watch the Fox Sports app livestream using an Xbox S on a Samsung 4k tv and my picture quality is quite good. I just watched the Georgia Tech at Virginia Tech game on ACCNX, using the ESPN app, and that picture quality was also quite good.

Reaction Score
I don't notice any difference between SNY and ESPN (or other networks). I watch on a Windows 11 computer and a TCL 4K TV.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
There is a quality difference in some of the networks. I think that ESPN is one of the best pictures.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
No complaints — Fox app on a Roku TV.

Reaction Score
I haven’t noticed any quality difference, whether I’m watching on my phone or my big 50” TV. Maybe a streaming issue rather the originating quality itself.

Reaction Score
Since I'm "stuck" out here in San Diego (I know you all feel sorry for me), I have to watch the SNY broadcasts on Fox Sports Live. The picture quality is pretty good, but I was just on the ESPN page on my computer and saw I could watch ND vs Syr on the ACC network. So I clicked on it and was blown away by how clear and sharp the picture is. My question is, I'm wondering if the lesser quality of the SNY broadcasts are due to Fox Sports or SNY? So for those of you who watch on your TV is the picture good, or great?
We have Direct TV off the satellite and we have the Direct TV sports pack which includes SNY, and the picture is just as sharp as any of the other sports pack channels on a 4K smart tv. If we do go off the Direct TV feed on the same 4K tv and switch over to a streaming service I definitely see a very slight drop in picture quality.

Reaction Score
I stream on the FoxSports app on my LG Smart TV
No problem with picture
Seems to be on par with ESPN & a little better than ABC
Knock on wood

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't notice any difference between SNY and ESPN (or other networks). I watch on a Windows 11 computer and a TCL 4K TV.
I got a TCL 4K tv last year in no small part due to the many many positive reviews it received on the men's board. I've been very happy with it.

[knocks wood]

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Kinda rooting for ND. Good teams coming off loses feel more dangerous.

Reaction Score
CTtoSanDiego, I also in San Diego. Am watching a Roku Tv on Fox sports app. No problem at all .Picture quality exactly as same as when I hooked up with AV receiver . (Note: I watched directly from TV input without connecting to AV receiver as I normally do.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom