Piath? (Merged thread) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Piath? (Merged thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
And perhaps the staff was being proactive regarding potential future travel? If your academic schedule for this upcoming week is a bit crazy, wouldn't you want to get in front of it and have the chance to travel next weekend? I look at this possibility as being proactive rather than presumptive.

Reaction Score
Exactly! Years ago Molly Bent missed a game or two to stay back to study and she was an honor student. Everyone knew the likelihood of Piath playing was slim, so why not let her get productive studying in rather just sitting on the bench. After all, they are STUDENT athletes, not athlete students!
What? you mean they are not at college just to play basketball

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Everyone please stop. This is not the first time that a player has been kept at campus for academic reasons, and we have no idea the why's behind the decision.
Yep. Heather Buck and Briana Pulido come to mind. Buck was a nursing major and Pulido pre-med if my memory serves me correctly.

Reaction Score
Exactly! Years ago Molly Bent missed a game or two to stay back to study and she was an honor student. Everyone knew the likelihood of Piath playing was slim, so why not let her get productive studying in rather just sitting on the bench. After all, they are STUDENT athletes, not athlete students!
Doubtful that not going to an NCAA playoff game was optional. For academic issues, Geno does not send messages, he follows preset rules.

Reaction Score
Correct. The message is handle your academics and everything else is gravy. Clear as day.

Reaction Score
I think they are. This has cured for Piath before. Where she remained in Storrs and did not travel with the team. Hopefully, tutors and time are all she needs. And a hook shot.

Reaction Score
If she was not even in the stands, it is obviously serious as she was not allowed 5 hours to attend a game in Bridgeport.
Was she at the game as a spectator/supporter ?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
If she was not even in the stands, it is obviously serious as she was not allowed 5 hours to attend a game in Bridgeport.
Was she at the game as a spectator/supporter ?
Pure speculation here...but if she was at the game as a "spectator/supporter" I am pretty sure that she would be on the bench with the rest of her team.
But I really, really doubt that she was in Bridgeport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom