OT: - PG Tre Mann to Florida | The Boneyard

OT: PG Tre Mann to Florida

Reaction Score
Gaffney's dad liked a tweet about Tre Mann committing to UF. I have no idea how to read that tea leaf but it's Tuesday night, I'm bored and I really want his kid to commit so I'm looking for any signs I can find.

From what I could tell, he seemed actively interacting with UF, UConn and Xavier posts. Happy to cross UF off that list

Reaction Score
@Chief00Any update on the dam? There has been a drought lately, any idea when the dam will open?

Kauffmak10

BleedBlue
Reaction Score
@Chief00Any update on the dam? There has been a drought lately, any idea when the dam will open?

As he's mentioned 100,000 times.. SEPTEMBER (i'm sure it will be first thing Saturday morning)

Reaction Score
1) Yes good for us

2) This could also just mean that Cole Anthony is going UNC

Reaction Score
I wonder at what point in the design of that edit did they come to the conclusion that it was just a tad too humble and they really needed to it up with a cape?
Wow, didn't notice the cape. That's hilarious.

It's crazy that the guys who make these edits literally have twitter accounts to market the fact that they have the photoshop skills of a kindergartner using Microsoft Paint. Actually, it's not crazy. It's the most twitter thing ever

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Wow, didn't notice the cape. That's hilarious.

It's crazy that the guys who make these edits literally have twitter accounts to market the fact that they have the photoshop skills of a kindergartner using Microsoft Paint. Actually, it's not crazy. It's the most twitter thing ever

In about ten years, this kid will cringe every time he thinks about the time he paid someone to design a graphic of him wearing a cape and flexing.

But this is a legit business...this guy Tipton has made a clever little business for himself.

https://www.tiptonedits.com

Reaction Score
In about ten years, this kid will cringe every time he thinks about the time he paid someone to design a graphic of him wearing a cape and flexing.

But this is a legit business...this guy Tipton has made a clever little business for himself.

https://www.tiptonedits.com
That guys the worst one too.

“Hi, I’m a graphic designer. Please click my Times New Roman hyperlink to buy hot garbage from me.”

To Mann’s credit, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did the 5 star types for free for the advertising. The cape might bump him back down to 4 stars though.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
That guys the worst one too.

“Hi, I’m a graphic designer. Please click my Times New Roman hyperlink to buy hot garbage from me.”

To Mann’s credit, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did the 5 star types for free for the advertising. The cape might bump him back down to 4 stars though.

I'm searching for one where a kid commits to LeMoyne or something.

I am also very, very seriously considering having one made for myself.

Reaction Score
Gaffney's dad liked a tweet about Tre Mann committing to UF. I have no idea how to read that tea leaf but it's Tuesday night, I'm bored and I really want his kid to commit so I'm looking for any signs I can find.

From what I could tell, he seemed actively interacting with UF, UConn and Xavier posts. Happy to cross UF off that list
What does Xavier have in their program now and who are they recruiting at PG? I don’t follow it close anymore.

Reaction Score
ComplexAgitatedAnteater-size_restricted.gif

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I wonder at what point in the design of that edit did they come to the conclusion that it was just a tad too humble and they really needed to it up with a cape?

Sweet Jesus.

The word p-u-n-c-h is blocked.

Mentally insert is between the "to" and the "it" before "up with a cape".

pj

Reaction Score
Sweet Jesus.

The word p-u-n-c-h is blocked.

Mentally insert is between the "to" and the "it" before "up with a cape".

I thought there had been fewer throat punches around here lately.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I thought there had been fewer throat punches around here lately.

Somehow, p-u-n-c-h is bad and punches is not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom