• Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Princeton, NJ - 3:00 PM ET
TV: NBC Sports Philadelphia, SNY

Video stream:

Audio:

Live stats:

Reaction Score
Alarie is playing in this game and has 7 of 11 Princeton point.

Reaction Score
29-13 PRIN

Alarie on fire; 16 pts, 4-5 from three.

Reaction Score
They are playing some good D. I totally get a UConn lite feel with Berube at the helm. She doesn't have players anywhere near UConn level but I clearly see the scheme similarities. Berube shows her bleed blue upbringing.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
They are playing some good D. I totally get a UConn lite feel with Berube at the helm. She doesn't have players anywhere near UConn level but I clearly see the scheme similarities. Berube shows her bleed blue upbringing.

Also like Geno, shutting down PSU's top player Kamaria McDaniel 2 pts, (1-5) with 7 TO's

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
It's Alarie's first game in about 3 weeks, and she and Littlefield are outscoring Penn State by themselves, combining for 48 points so far.

Everyone knew about Bella Alarie, but it's the emergence of Carlie Littlefield that has taken this Princeton team to the next level.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Carla looks like she could still go out there and contribute...well maybe not in high heels...
Her team is exceptionally well coached and disciplined.
A couple of years with Princeton and she'll be recruited to a top-ten team.
She even has to be considered a prominent candidate for the Husky's

Reaction Score
72-55 PRIN final

They parked Alarie after 27 min.
She scored 23 pts.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Carla looks like she could still go out there and contribute...well maybe not in high heels...
Her team is exceptionally well coached and disciplined.
A couple of years with Princeton and she'll be recruited to a top-ten team.
She even has to be considered a prominent candidate for the Husky's
Woe down there msf22b, Carla is 10 games into her D1 Coaching career with a strong team she inherited so beating lowly Penn State is no reason to go crazy. I mean she did beat #24 Florida Gulf Coast as the best win on her record thus far but she still has a lot to prove that she can sustain and improved upon what Coach Banghart and Bella Alarie did for Princeton thus far. She's the only one of Geno's former players/assistants who have coached other teams that could be in the mix when Father Time invokes his will upon Geno/CD.

Reaction Score
As I said in a post a couple of weeks ago, Carla inherited a good team, so success this
year is to be expected. Her ability to sustain success into the future will depend on her
ability to recruit at the D1 level. As yet, we don't know about her ability to recruit good
D1 players within the constraints of Princeton academic requirements.

It goes without saying that I wish her continued success.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
As I said in a post a couple of weeks ago, Carla inherited a good team, so success this
year is to be expected. Her ability to sustain success into the future will depend on her
ability to recruit at the D1 level. As yet, we don't know about her ability to recruit good
D1 players within the constraints of Princeton academic requirements.

It goes without saying that I wish her continued success.
I have always rooted for Princeton to do well, except in games against Rutgers. Yes, of course Carla would do well this year, she has proven her coaching chops and done it with very academic players, which is a unique skill set I think. And the cupboard was not bare.

I don't think recruiting Princeton is likely to be that different from her past experience - the Ivies don't offer athletic scholarships either. Unfortunately, it also doesn't probably take her out of her comfort zone to the more common athlete.

More interesting will be Banghart recruiting at UNC in terms of a different group.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom