PC Season tix | The Boneyard

PC Season tix

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Perhaps this is being discussed in a thread I'm ignoring, but did you see PC announced they sold out their season tickets? While admirable, it sill has a whiff of "your're not the boss of me." Kinda like when the Bees started.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Its a great accomplishment.

You can say a lot of things about PeeCee but it's dishonest to not recognize they have a pretty rabid fan base. They still haven't done anything even in their best years, but the fans show up regardless. You have to admire that in some way.

This is a good response by them to stand up against the backside schtupping they took from Fraud Cooley and the Media this spring.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I imagine part of it is they all want a chance to scream at Cooley when he returns. I expect something really nasty to happen at that game, unfortunately.

Reaction Score
Not unfortunate at all. He deserves every bit of vitriol that gets slung his way.

He's making 6 mill with a 2 mill coaches resume. He can suck it up.
I still can't believe Georgetown is paying him $6 million a year. Just crazy. He must have some kind of dirt on the Georgetown administration. Just waiting for the news that UConn is giving Hurley a huge raise and then Hurley can send Cooley a thank you letter.

Reaction Score
I wonder what their allotment of season tickets is though. It’s not that they sold out every game. For reference they only sold out 7 of their 17 home games last year.

Reaction Score
I still can't believe Georgetown is paying him $6 million a year. Just crazy. He must have some kind of dirt on the Georgetown administration. Just waiting for the news that UConn is giving Hurley a huge raise and then Hurley can send Cooley a thank you letter.

If Cooley is worth 6 million, Hurley should be asking for at least 8 or more. Cooley is clearly an outlier in CBB though. Chris Beard is making less than 4 million and Oats 5 million. Even Self and Izzo are around 6.

From what NJHoops and others have said though, it seems like Danny is interested in building resources for the program and getting more money for the assistants as well as his own salary. I can respect that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom