Pats Cut Obi | The Boneyard

Pats Cut Obi

Reaction Score
Starting to develop a deep hatred towards Belichick... not interested in watching my Pats deconstructed to be remade to prove Bill’s genius.

Reaction Score
Starting to develop a deep hatred towards Belichick... not interested in watching my Pats deconstructed to be remade to prove Bill’s genius.
No attack BlueDogs but that biplane running you down must have you out of breath and rattled. Not many fans here or anywhere else are going to sympathize with a bitter fan of a NFL team with a "DYNASTY" label.

Teams like The Detroit Lions in the league since 1930, The Browns,1946 never to have seen a Super Bowl yet.
You are going to have to suck it up and realize your new disinterest in what you claim as your team, and the Hall Of Fame Coach, is silly.
The Pat's have been constructed and reconstructed by Bill year after year, this according to Bob's $$$ limits. My guess is Brady upset you more than the others moving on. It was time, and all parties involved get it, except for some of the fans.

Reaction Score
No attack BlueDogs but that biplane running you down must have you out of breath and rattled. Not many fans here or anywhere else are going to sympathize with a bitter fan of a NFL team with a "DYNASTY" label.

Teams like The Detroit Lions in the league since 1930, The Browns,1946 never to have seen a Super Bowl yet.
You are going to have to suck it up and realize your new disinterest in what you claim as your team, and the Hall Of Fame Coach, is silly.
The Pat's have been constructed and reconstructed by Bill year after year, this according to Bob's $$$ limits. My guess is Brady upset you more than the others moving on. It was time, and all parties involved get it, except for some of the fans.
I guess my view is a little different. Brady gave them 20 years and sacrificed on pay all through. He’s in decline but BB did him no favors with the receivers he had to work with, and at the end of the day you give the guy his 2 years and start transitioning. He has franchise value, as proven by Tampa Bay skyrocketing interest and ticket sell outs. The thing that bothers me is the lack of loyalty and disrespect. Gronk was on to BB and knew he had to get out before he was used and abused. This isn’t about “team” it’s about BB proving he doesn’t need Brady. My first strong distaste came with his benching of Butler during the Super Bowl which cost the team big time. That was an all about Bill moment. I have come to strongly dislike Belichick and Kraft. Kraft is weak kneed and couldn’t stand up for somebody who gave them 20 years with class. My fervor for my Pats has fallen considerably.

Reaction Score
This isn’t about “team” it’s about BB proving he doesn’t need Brady. My first strong distaste came with his benching of Butler during the Super Bowl which cost the team big time. That was an all about Bill moment. I have come to strongly dislike Belichick and Kraft. Kraft is weak kneed and couldn’t stand up for somebody who gave them 20 years with class. My fervor for my Pats has fallen considerably.
@BlueDogs Please come in off the ledge and get it. The NFL is a business in the sports world. Bill makes his moves and the players make theirs. Not a very difficult thing to figure out.
I have a Boston transplant relative now in Fla, hard core Pat's fan for ever who is now a Tampa Bay fan, following Tom. Obliviously not so much a fan of the team rather than the player.

Green Bay Packers just shot one over Aaron Rodgers bow moving up in the draft to take a QB in the first round. They had more pressing issues according to many to get him help with the line and receiving core. They made a football move and a business move, nothing more nothing less. It is the game the way it is played today....
Sad but true....... Wonder where this one leaves Tim Boyle .........

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
@BlueDogs Please come in off the ledge and get it. The NFL is a business in the sports world. Bill makes his moves and the players make theirs. Not a very difficult thing to figure out.
I have a Boston transplant relative now in Fla, hard core Pat's fan for ever who is now a Tampa Bay fan, following Tom. Obliviously not so much a fan of the team rather than the player.

Green Bay Packers just shot one over Aaron Rodgers bow moving up in the draft to take a QB in the first round. They had more pressing issues according to many to get him help with the line and receiving core. They made a football move and a business move, nothing more nothing less. It is the game the way it is played today....
Sad but true....... Wonder where this one leaves Tim Boyle .........

Boyle will probably stay for now. If not he may catch on elsewhere.

No matter what, Boyle had a couple of good years on the bench in Green Bay behind one of the best quarterbacks in the league

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom