Paige in Gatorade Commercial | The Boneyard

Paige in Gatorade Commercial

Reaction Score
because I'm sure they can't use college logos or teams due some Ncaa rule I'm sure. Having the Uconn brand on a Gatorade commercial you don't think would be eye opening?
I'm not really bothered either way. Paige got to be in the commercial. That's the important thing.

Reaction Score
I'm not really bothered either way. Paige got to be in the commercial. That's the important thing.
maybe not to you who follows wbb, but to casuals might be someone to google and look up.

Reaction Score
must be a rule there can't be a UConn logo sad
I thought I read somewhere (maybe here on the BY?) that just recently UConn changed its rule about logos. The jist was to get the UConn brand in front of future recruits. Sorta like free UConn advertising by other companies.

I could be wrong. Anyone see anything like this?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I thought I read somewhere (maybe here on the BY?) that just recently UConn changed its rule about logos. The jist was to get the UConn brand in front of future recruits. Sorta like free UConn advertising by other companies.

I think it was a change by the legislature not by UConn, but yes, I remember it as well.

Reaction Score
I think it was a change by the legislature not by UConn, but yes, I remember it as well.
then yes that's a huge miss on whoever made the commercial. That could have been a huge recruiting tool for UConn.

Reaction Score

I do remember this! I believe the law was changed some time in May and the commercial was also shot some time in May. It’s possible the law hadn’t been passed yet when it was shot or they weren’t aware of it during the filming of the commercial.

Reaction Score
So what happens to these NIL deals when players get injured? Paige may be big news in CT but if she gets hurts and doesn't ever play much or get to a national championship what is her value as a NIL on a national stage - even in CT? I'm just using her as an example but these deals are now going out to HS seniors in football who have never played in college at all. And then they transfer after one year for more money. The whole system is broke.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom