Paige & Azzi Workout Video | The Boneyard

Paige & Azzi Workout Video

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
A little something to get everyone a bit exited ahead of the season. It appears that we can all expect Paige & Azzi to shoot about 80% from the arc this coming season. :rolleyes:
Can we start the season yet? :cool:

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
A few observations. While Paige is still lean, she now appears to be as solid as a rock. Credit to her work in the weightroom with Andrea Hudy. Azzi seems to be going with the long braid look.....perhaps the influence of Aaliyah? In addition, I am wondering if Azzi's agent has trademarked "BADD35T" which appears on her T-shirt?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Where is this? CT?
I doubt that the video is from CT. I can't quite read the logo at center court. But I suspect the gym is somewhere in the DC area.

Reaction Score
A little something to get everyone a bit exited ahead of the season. It appears that we can all expect Paige & Azzi to shoot about 80% from the arc this coming season. :rolleyes:

Wow and wow!

My take is that Azzi is a great shooter, but might still be a bit tentative on her feet, or at least not in 100 percent shape. Paige looks great, showing zero after-effects of her surgery, and clearly is stronger... even those three-point shots from Caitlin Clark's zone appear routine flicks for Paige now, and nearly always right on the money!

Thanks very much, Oldude.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Paige looks terrific. Don’t get me wrong Azzi looks really good as well but Paige just seems that little bit faster. Not that the results can be the other way around on any given day.

Reaction Score
Wow! Paige's shot looks like it gets off just a split second faster and a bit higher than Azzi's shot but both don't miss very often. Paige sure looks a bit quicker to me in all ways so it seems the injury is now in the past. I sure hope it stays that way. Azzi's footwork seems a bit programmed so likely protecting still from the foot injuries. I can't wait until I can see this in games!!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

Nice. But those orange cones couldn't guard a chair. It's wonderful seeing Paige aworking out without any knee protection and both stop and start cutting while looking unguardable.

Reaction Score

I've never seen a workout video that shows any missing shots so I wouldn't take the video as a the holy truth.

Reaction Score

If left that open, yes. :)

I hope Boston is on the beach in the VI, sipping Pina Coladas and reminiscing over the title. :D

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Watched the NCState replay last night, and then watching this video just made me smile as each shot went in. We have something special with these two if they stay healthy, and another big plus, with the inconsistency of our overall FT shooting last year (I believe we shot less than 70% as a team), we have two players that should shoot in the 90's.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Both great shooters. Azzi always has feet straight toward basket, at just about shoulder width apart. Paige often bends right knee inward and right foot slightly beyond shoulder line. But they both put them in the hoop again and again. Makes me anxious for the season to start. Thanks for the video. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Watched the NCState replay last night, and then watching this video just made me smile as each shot went in. We have something special with these two if they stay healthy, and another big plus, with the inconsistency of our overall FT shooting last year (I believe we shot less than 70% as a team), we have two players that should shoot in the 90's.
Yes FT shooting should see a major improvement. More minutes from a healthy Paige and Azzi instead of Christyn and Evina who were not good from the line, more Caroline instead of those two as well, and don't forget Lou is a very good FT shooter as well. Only downside is Dorka is no better than Liv on free throws.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Yes FT shooting should see a major improvement. More minutes from a healthy Paige and Azzi instead of Christyn and Evina who were not good from the line, more Caroline instead of those two as well, and don't forget Lou is a very good FT shooter as well. Only downside is Dorka is no better than Liv on free throws.
For this past season only Azzi shot an exceptional percentage from the FT line (.912). After that the FT percentages of the regular rotation players were bunched together as follows: Caroline (.750), Aaliyah (.740), Paige (.714), Evina (.706), Christyn (.685), Liv (.674), Dorka (.610). Bringing up the rear was Nika at (.222) :eek:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I know that the video shows "highlights," but I watched our game against NC State again last night. it seems to me that both Paige and Azzi make more swishes than most players--not just made baskets, but using no rim at all.

Reaction Score

That can be changed!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom