Pac 12 Start Time Game Thread | Page 29 | The Boneyard

Pac 12 Start Time Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
TJ Wiest remains the only coach who put together 3 competent games in a row. I think we would be in an entirely different level at this point with him instead of Cocoa Puffs .

Just my opinion but Casey Cocharan was the reason for the 3 wins. Without him, TJ Weist goes winless.

Reaction Score
We wait another week hoping to see the team we believe they can be. The physicality is there but the preparation is questionable. Nice job by some of the guys on D and Arkeel on O. Tight ends were largely ignored again.

Reaction Score
No good takeaways from this one. O-line was getting blasted and Shirreffs took a beating, poor decisions by the staff and worst of all another total lack of discipline from the players.

Reaction Score
Kids a gamer, takes that cheap shot in garbage time, and the next play he hangs in and is looking to make a play downfield rather than just take a few yards and end the game. Far from perfect, but he's been solid, under still very tough conditions, and he's only a sophomore.

Reaction Score
I'm sorry for all you who want coach p back. I'll give him a call and get back to you

Reaction Score
The whole game is different if Adams doesn't kick that stinking ball. Tough game. We get the ball back down 7 with a chance. I'm extremely disappointed in Adams. We had a shot until that penalty.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Really tough way to lose. This team has a lot of heart but you're not going to win many games making the amount of dumb mental mistakes the players and coaches are making. We need a game with no unforced errors and a solid win in the worst way right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom