Over .500 For the First Time All Season | The Boneyard

Over .500 For the First Time All Season

Reaction Score
It's been a disappointing season to say the least. From injuries to just general bad play we haven't seen here in 30 years.

But, as is tradition, as the season starts winding down, we're playing our best basketball of the season. After winning 6 of our last 7, we're over .500 for the first time all season.

Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
This team infuriates you at times, but they have huge heart. Just keep fighting. Crowd got into it late. That was a fun few minutes to watch down the end.

Reaction Score
Have to give Ollie credit in this one. Our zone d was very effective and we are breaking the opposing zone better than in the past. Even a little 3/4 court pressure during the comeback. Coached a nice game.

Reaction Score
Take care of business at Temple (like they should) and lets see what happens at Houston (need to see an improvement). If we see some positive results in the next two games, I will start to get really excited (again). If Uconn beats Temple, it is likely Houston will lose to SMU which means a win vs Houston could place them in 3rd.....I think everyone here, no doubt would LOVE to be in 3rd place after 0-2. 3rd place is realistic now...Next two games will tell fans a lot about uconn.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This team infuriates you at times, but they have huge heart. Just keep fighting. Crowd got into it late. That was a fun few minutes to watch down the end.

Big ups to the crowd. I even saw front row fans standing!!!! And there was 4 minutes left in the game!!!

The "Eat My Ass" chants at Hess were muted. Crowd needs to work on that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom