Our Second Team | The Boneyard

Our Second Team

Reaction Score
There were times last year when Hurley subbed out 4 or 5 players when he brought Clingan in and we pushed our leads. This is subject to the opponent but if fouls are OK are we getting Johnson, Ball, and Diarra? Getting Castle back changes the dynamic of the second five by a lot because some of our most experienced players can still be on the floor with that group, Karaban, Spencer and Newton. Never thought this year’s second five could be as impactful as last years but we’ll see.

Reaction Score
Stewart (or Stewie per DH) has made a move and seems to have a hold on the 9th spot for now when needed. I’m thinking eventually he could help on the offensive end on occasion.

Looks like Samson will be solid and if Hassan becomes consistent in the guy we’ve seen that’s huge.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Stewart (or Stewie per DH) has made a move and seems to have a hold on the 9th spot for now when needed. I’m thinking eventually he could help on the offensive end on occasion.

Looks like Samson will be solid and if Hassan becomes consistent in the guy we’ve seen that’s huge.
Once Castle is back, we also have Solo coming off the bench. Still really lacking a true backup 3-4 right now.

Reaction Score
If castle is healthy. And Hassn and Slamson keep their performance up , we will have starter quality almost at all times on the court. Only health gets in the way of this team.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If castle is healthy. And Hassn and Slamson keep their performance up , we will have starter quality almost at all times on the court. Only health gets in the way of this team.
Dont Do That Smh GIF by Harlem

Reaction Score
have there been any updates since the texas game when they announced it during broadcast?

Reaction Score
Hurley has not committed him to play at Kansas no matter what Castle says, his comment actually was about making sure he’s healthy for the important games in Feb and March. I wouldn’t bet on him playing.

Reaction Score
Hurley has not committed him to play at Kansas no matter what Castle says, his comment actually was about making sure he’s healthy for the important games in Feb and March. I wouldn’t bet on him playing.

He did say athletes like Stephon tend to heal faster as well. Who’s to know, will see!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He did say athletes like Stephon tend to heal faster as well. Who’s to know, will see!
I doubt he plays much if he does. It would be really helpful to have him on McCullar. Hard to know if Hurley wants to risk it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom