Our Offensive Line sucks | The Boneyard

Our Offensive Line sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There I said it. Can one of the players actually come out here and read it and get pissed off or take it personally. What I would do to have our O-line show any sign of life or an indication that they care. Show some freaking emotion already and take some pride in what you are doing.

Play with a chip on your shoulder for once.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
THE SUN WILL COME UP TOMORROW.

I WILL PAY TAXES.

THE SECOND GLASS OF SCOTCH ALWAYS TASTES BETTER THAN THE FIRST.

Reaction Score
Heads up, guys, sportsart should be along shortly to insult and demean you.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Heads up, guys, sportsart should be along shortly to insult and demean you.
You seem to be unhealthily obsessed with sportsart this eve.

Reaction Score
Possibly the worst offensive line I've ever seen. in particlular the Tackles. What was up with all the Levy hype we've heard over the last two years? What were people seeing in practice? He is terrible. I had a feeling Knappe was going to be terrible....what could we really expect from a kid from Europe playing the position for the first time and doing it at the FBS level. The question i have about him is why do we keep trotting him out there every week over Guiford?

Now that I really think about it, with our Tackles this IS the worst offensive line that I have ever seen.

Reaction Score
Possibly the worst offensive line I've ever seen. in particlular the Tackles. What was up with all the Levy hype we've heard over the last two years? What were people seeing in practice? He is terrible. I had a feeling Knappe was going to be terrible....what could we really expect from a kid from Europe playing the position for the first time and doing it at the FBS level. The question i have about him is why do we keep trotting him out there every week over Guiford?

Now that I really think about it, with our Tackles this IS the worst offensive line that I have ever seen.

Isn't Gifford hurt? I think Knappe was huge wishful thinking on some posters part. A converted d linemen. He might get better with further development. Every so often, he doesn't look bad.

What I don't understand is why the staff doesn't give more than a series to subs. Crozier was in for 3 plays. Not sure I get it.

Reaction Score
And has Levy been tried at guard? I don't remember. Might not be a bad spot for him. Could excel on traps. He needs to bend his knees more and he must get stronger. That is a recurring theme for the whole line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom