OTish - Extra Covid yr eligibility question | The Boneyard

OTish - Extra Covid yr eligibility question

Reaction Score
When does the extra yr of eligibility for the covid season go away - not expire, but what is the last class that has that extra year? Is it this year's senior class or is there one more class? Confuses the hell out of me when looking at who's possibly going to be around the following year for all these teams....as if that wasn't difficult enough with NIL and the new free agency market

Reaction Score
May be in the minority here, but if the NBA brings back the direct to NBA option, combined with OTE & GLeague, I wouldn’t mind NCAA adding a 5th year for students.

Would need to have some stipulations, like maybe had to graduate & be pursuing graduates degree, could only be avail for 1x transfers, etc.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
May be in the minority here, but if the NBA brings back the direct to NBA option, combined with OTE & GLeague, I wouldn’t mind NCAA adding a 5th year for students.

Would need to have some stipulations, like maybe had to graduate & be pursuing graduates degree, could only be avail for 1x transfers, etc.
Don't hate this idea, but I'd rather see players be mandated to stay at least two years if they choose college over the NBA draft like how they do it in baseball.

Reaction Score

Anyone check on OTE anymore? I feel like the buzz has completely worn off. Didn’t notice any of the top kids picking them for this upcoming season. I saw their “playoffs” when I turned on Amazon prime the other day which is probably a big deal for them, but I feel like their staying power is close to disappearing

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Don't hate this idea, but I'd rather see players be mandated to stay at least two years if they choose college over the NBA draft like how they do it in baseball.

I have always liked this idea. Either straight to the pro ranks out of high school or a commitment for two years. I think it solves a lot of problems.

Reaction Score
Anyone check on OTE anymore? I feel like the buzz has completely worn off. Didn’t notice any of the top kids picking them for this upcoming season. I saw their “playoffs” when I turned on Amazon prime the other day which is probably a big deal for them, but I feel like their staying power is close to disappearing
They'll get a boost if the Thompson twins both get selected in the lottery, which is probable but not a lock.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I have a sailboat. It calms me down after a bad day. Do you boat?
I motorboat.

vince vaughn motorboat GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom