OT: YouTube TV and NBC agreement reached | The Boneyard

OT: YouTube TV and NBC agreement reached

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
Here is part of their email.
We’re thrilled to share that we’ve reached a deal with NBCUniversal to continue carrying the full NBCUniversal portfolio of channels, including your local NBC station. That means you won’t lose access to any of their channels, and YouTube TV will continue to offer 85+ networks for $64.99* per month.

‌Since I live in the Pacific Northwest, the email continues with "However, separate from this, NBCUniversal has shut down NBC Sports Northwest. As such, this channel will no longer be made available to any distributors, including YouTube TV, and you will lose access to any previous recordings from NBC Sports Northwest."

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm kind of bummed out by it. Would've rather had the $10 discount without those channels.
I want SNY so I’m good with it

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I want SNY so I’m good with it
I don't think I can get SNY in my zip code anyways. However, I think I'm going to switch to ATT's streaming service for Hornets games during the NBA season.

Reaction Score
Man live TV is so expensive… not promoting this route, but IPTV is an option for those that are cash-strapped or looking to save a lot of money, would recommend doing some research first tho

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom